Reviews for Borderlands: The Movie
random chapter 16 . 3/24
i loved that, please make a second script for borderlands two
Hellfighter789 chapter 16 . 7/9/2013
Seriously man shoh this to gearbox softwarew an 2k. THis have a lot of potential
KrnYong chapter 16 . 5/15/2013
Bravo! (Insert applause here) I would definitely watch this if it was a movie, even if it was a 6-hour epic. I'd just watch it in sections :P
The only mistakes I found were a few typos (ie: "pistil" instead of "pistol") but other than that you tied up all of the loose ends and really made your own story out of Borderlands, one that had me guessing and at the edge of my seat constantly. Thanks for the adventure and good luck in all of your future endeavors! :D
Bees Knees And Crab Eggs chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I loved this so much and your script writing is quite well executed! It has given me many ideas and the way you pieced everything together was beautiful. I would be very interested if you made another on the events of Borderlands 2, and perhaps even the events between the two. Other from that, Great work!
Valechan92 chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
This has been an awesome adventure! Thank you very much for writing it :)
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
I really like how you worked with the format! Makes it very interesting.
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
No offense or anything but couldn't you have just tried to novelise the book instead of making it look like a draft script for a movie?
Vale chapter 15 . 10/20/2012
i loved this chapter! it's so sad it's going to end soon ç.ç
Blinkdawg15 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I'm not a fan.
It looks like it has an utterly amazing idea, and storyline. I just can't read the script format.
I can promise that I'd follow this regularly, if it were in a normal story format. As it is, though. I just can't read it. It doesn't grab my attention.
KrnYong chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
Mordecaiiiii how could you? I know that he can't be serious... Either that or he's going to change his mind. Poor Lillith! She actually was warming up to him, too. And what happened to Bloodwing? He better come back :'( lol I actually feel worse for Bloodwing than Lillith. I love that bird 3
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
This story is great. Your ability to make words turn into vivid pictures in my mind is nothing short of spectacular. It actually feels like a movie. I also like how you've taken the plot of borderlands and turned it into more of a movie-esque type of plot. Looking forward too mordecai's reaction that they're still alive and the groups counter-reaction. Update soon.
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Eh... OK. So First off. Screen writing DOES NOT need individual eye adjustments or emotions or changing gazes. It is a ACTION by ACTION shot. No emotion only big movements. Leave the subtleties to the actors. Also: Describe the scene !
Nally chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Holy crap! :o I never saw any of this coming. What was Mordecai thinking?
BuriedBeneath chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
All I can say after reading this chapter is:

Well, shit.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
When I reached the end of Chapter 13, I was hoping I wasn't seeing the end of the page! NOO! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Awesome job!