Reviews for Ghosts in the Machine
AwesomeFanFictionAuthor chapter 3 . 5/19
aw, come on guys, dont be scared of yumi
The Real Snickie chapter 1 . 3/22
Hello, tis Snickie. I read this a few years ago and now I'm reading it again after just going through stuff in my favorites list and I am SO HAPPY you are continuing this. I'd forgotten just how amazing it was and now I'm sitting here spazzing because THINGS ARE HAPPENING and I have so many theories and I'm like "okay shut up Snickie so you can read the next arc" and AAAAAAAA. (One of these days I will write a coherent review with actual critique and stuff lol.)
AwesomeFanFictionAuthor chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
You have a really good take on how language barriers could come into play without being repetative or Seward. Never was able to figure that one out myself. Also how people would act in a group, as opposed to individuals lone wolfing it.

I knew it was going to be yumi from the moment a new person was coming...possibly cause I accidentally saw the title of the next chapter. whoops, but dang...what happened to her...what happened to paris?
AwesomeFanFictionAuthor chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
hey carth, in the back of my head I've been meaning to read this fanfic for years. I was actually breifly on Xana's Lair and saw it there and thought the title sounded awesome but never got around to reading it. So, although it's long overdue, here I go.

You know how to start off a story. I'm immediately intrigued by what's happened, and we still haven't figured out what happened. My best guess is that Xana or something else messed up basic and the surrounding area pretty bad. You established the tone of the world expertly right off the bat. I'd like to know what happened with the warriors...are they alive? It's interesting that we start off with sissi and Mr Delmas, of all people.

Mysterious mysteries indeed, I shall read on and find the answers!
SheSaysCiao chapter 19 . 8/9/2017
Hey! I'm an avid listener of the RTTP podcast and found out about this fanfiction through you guys mentioning it. I have to say that I really love this story - the AU aspect kind of even reminds me of Ghost Channel a little bit, though I'm not sure if you were actually going for that. I also love how you delve more into Sissi as a character, because all the development she had on the show was always erased by the RTTP, and that's not fair, lol. I really hope you find the time to update this soon because it's truly a masterpiece and I can't wait to read more if it.
The defenastrator chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
This fic is amazingly good. It makes me sad it may remain unfinished.
genious 7 chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
I really hope you continue this story; it's so far one of the better stories I've read on the fandom. In particular, I'm actually wondering how they'll find the exact location, unless Xana has being doing some major remodeling that makes it fairly obvious. I hope you can find whatever inspiration you're seeking for the last arc. Anyways, good luck with your story.
TechnoFusion chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Leaving a review here as a sort of bookmark as I have to go to bed now. Still, this is really good! If it weren't for all the ties back to XANA and the additional stuff about Lyoko I'd suggest you change the names and try and get it published. It is that good. :D

Your characterization is flawless and I haven't noticed a single typo. You should be really proud of this!
tploy chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Last update was 8/20/13 it is now 9/10/14 ... Is act 3 in progress and about to get posted anytime soon? ... it is a good story just don't forget that you have anxious readers patiently awaiting your next installment out here...
The Mighty Text chapter 19 . 5/8/2014
This story so far is amazing, will you ever continue it?
anon chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
is this discontinued?
Lalilala1357 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
That was a *really* fast update.

The new monster names are much better—military-sounding, but we can still tell what they are. (I'm still cringing at how lame my suggestion was.)

Herb and Milly's late night conversation is scaring me. I can just imagine Milly in her raspy voice declaring that she will become "so big, and so strong" to get revenge on the whole world . . .

There's definitely something weird going on in Boulogne-Billancourt. Is XANA planning to wait until the gang enter Lyoko before it crushes them? (That sounds dumb, since it's not actually going to kill them.)

I was rewatching Code Lyoko with my sister, and it occurred to me that they won't have any of Jeremy's fancy weaponry. Considering that XANA seems to be pretty strong, Sissi and co. don't seem to stand a chance.

I'm glad you're writing a recap—I think I barely remember Act I. It'd definitely be useful to have everything cleared up before Act III begins.

Looking forward to the next act!
Blueblur2000 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
OMG AMAZING NEVER EVER STOP WRITING THIS AWESOME STORY! Though I'm questioning who out of the gang is still alive and blah blah blah. You do good keeping me on the edge of my seat!
Duchess of Dorks chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
This chapter was absolutely fabulous, and I'm really looking forward to the next act. I wasn't expecting an update so soon so this made my day. You have created a dark engrossing world and added so much depth to the characters and details in general that it absolutely blows my mind. I hope the next chapter comes out soon. Keep up the fantastic work!
MaDmAN12435 chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
You mean to say that things have not happened yet? Damn, these things must be pretty intense.