Reviews for Vipers and Angels
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I Like. Update maybe?
JoMoFan-spot chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I am also loving how up until now, in flashbacks you gave the reader a chance to guess who the bad guys were. It adds to the mystery & suspense. & its a hard task to do for a writer.

Btw, I am loving this insight into the gang business. Wow...talk bout heartlessness...Ah Mizzie...Hunter is so strict & straight to bussiness kind. Well, they are criminals. Geez...If they are finding out that Adam's still alive, this'll not be a good news for poor Adam, & now Randy as well.

Oh Adam...He's so hurt...So broken..I feel so bad for him. & at least Randy has got a change of mood in his dull life no matter if its keeping him away from his usual affairs. But Adam...You have written & portrayed his pain wonderfully well here. I am so fucking impressed. Yeah. Like its something new. Lol.

The flashbacks...are torturing as hell. I wonder how many times Adam was gang raped & how many times he was just used for someone's personal sick pleasures as they got the chance. Although, I have to admit...As much as I love a gentleman Punk, this evil Punk is very near to the character he represents on TV. Well, of course talking bout the commanding attitude not being a rapist. But I find him hot like this.

'It was purely dominate confidence.'

Damn...That's my Randy to you. THAT is a true compliment to my man.

The thoughts that aroused in Adam as he watched Randy play with the gun...it was a turn on. Randy's hot domineer can make any one go crazy with lust. He's just hot like that.

Ah...I am absoultely loving the conflict here. Adam's confusion...Randy's conflicted behaviour. It all is just put together so well. & now I see when you talked bout a fic being all over the place...Its so fucking important to relate the emotions together like you just did here.

'"I can see why they'd wanna keep you.. I want to.. to keep you.. myself.. But I can't see why they'd hurt you.. I'm gonna find them, Adam.. I promise.."

Can I say this touched me a little bit too much? Can you imagine my craving for my OTP like this? This story is perfect. & Randy said exactly what's true. I am loving him in this fic. So beyond words.

You have done an amazing job so far. Hopefully there'll be more soon. & THANK YOU for giving me my Redge dose so wonderfully.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
They say every cold man has a warm side. Randy's showing it now. & I forgot to say, this not a good, not a bad, anti-heroic Randy is my fav shade ever. This is the easiest way I can connect to him. The 'Viper' character is totally based on this. He's unpredicatable...He does what is needed...But you never know if he may show a different side.

I always wanted to read something...& yeah, that's a real old fantasy of mine...a story where a criminal/bad guy becomes the saviour. Like the abductor or something like that. It just put a brilliant light on human feelings & emotions & how they can be played with. How sometimes your feelings are way out of your control no matter your principals & rules. You once again heard me baby & gave me exactly what I wanted.

Oh fuck...Adam's image...lying like that...all tortured & helpless...I don't blame Randy for getting the dirty thoughts...I would take advantage too...Adam is simply too beautiful...& Randy's holding himself back. Show's you he's heart is not all dark. He can take Adam right now...Nothing will matter...But he's not gonna do it cuz he's not that low.

Adam is a sweet angel...& Randy may needed an angel in his life. & I love how he has standards, even in being evil.

Poor Adam :( He was raped, tortured, but starved too? Fuck...& Randy...Love seeing this side of his. You won't imagine him having in it him. But they only need someone like Adam to let it strike.

You have no idea how much I'm loving getting my Redge written in such a sweet way...*huggles*

Fuck...God its torturing. What kind of sick fuckery Adam got himself involved in? Who took him?

Phil..Oh Phil...How I love an evil Phil...*Getting carried away*

Damn...So he was gang raped...Looks like he was used as a sex slave...this is so so sad & hard...Damn you Terrah...why are you so good?

Fuck this fic is wonderful. Yeah...Poor Christian, lol. I am loving every bit here!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Oh, now to this wonderfulness. I tell myself I'll catch my breath next story as it'll be less intense...But God dammit your talents...You really have to astonish people with your versatility.

The concept of this fic grasped my interest immediately. Unlike other people you know how to balance your writing by giving your character a unique take in each story. No matter how much you write Adam, you always make him fresh. New.

I trust very few with victim fics. Your one of those who know how to keep it real & readable. Your out of very few who know how to develop a character rather then presenting a character. & Damn love, you are simply too good with Adam alltogether.

Thank God for Randy muse he's finally getting some action. & speaking of Randy...the highlight of this story so far has been Randy. His character. This story should tell people how to write their tops by giving them characters. How to make a story top centeric as well as bottom centeric. I adore how you have written both for both. How I can enjoy it as a Randy fan as well as a Adam fan. They fit so perfectly together, but not everyone is smart enough to conceive it properly. You are a precious writer honey.

As much as I love your light-themed work...Your angst & drama is superior to anything & everything. I sometimes miss your regular stories. But your just too good in all departments you rarely let me consider that I'm missing anything.

Gawd...Randy's description here makes me go weak in my knees... See when I tell you ur perfect in your characterizations? THIS. Like, a true picture from inside & outside. I wish people would learn fiction means creating situations rather than characters. Characters are already there, all you have to do is conceive them properly.

Your Randy here is a master piece. Only come close is Sold's. But this is more the 'Viper'. I can so easily connect to him. & your descriptive skills amaze me to wonders.

Ah...Our poor Adam...I don't mind him being a damsel in distress at times...At least he fits in that role & he's not over done either. Btw, you know how to keep it under control & not make it disgusting or eyerolling thingy.

Your too good with your scenes...You know know how to write. The rape scene...it was written wonderfully well. & the way it got Randy's attention & his feelings regardless of his character here went deep. Brilliant writing. & although I don't blame someone for thinking Adam is a pretty little whore, cuz he is...but whoever you are, Mr...ur treating an angel brutally. Its written so well *sighs*

My God. Were you in Randy's head? The conflicted thought were expressed so perfectly. Its all so...I'm...Dunno what to say...

Amazing baby. Just simply amazing. This story...My OTP...everything's perfect here.
rebelwilla chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Poor Adam! I think he's starting to develop a crush on Randy. ;)
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
I hope he finds them and kills them all...
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
good chapter. can't wait to see if randy kill some more of them.
takers dark lover chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
That is a differant group of bad guys. I don't think I have ever seen that grouping of guys before. At least not working togother anyways.

I don't think Randy and Adam's talk was boring at all it was needed. It gave us a peek at Randy's life. And he is going to get them all. Yay he will make them pay!
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
I'm rooting for Randy to get them. That group needs a good getting after what they did to Adam and his family.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
LOVE IT!
ToruKun1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Is the large, dark blond-haired man supposed to be Trips? XD
GrandpasGuitars chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
I'm liking this! Randy's the real compelling one here, I can't help but like his mindset. I mean, I like Adam too, don't get me wrong, but I like this "I do what I want" business. LOL, Christian gets hurt again. Poor boy.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Poor Adam...I feel so bad for him.
takers dark lover chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Poor Adam I feel so bad for him and his family. Randy only wants to help him. Is Jay alive?

I can't wait for more of this story I'm just love it!
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
who said it was personal? just a good story nonetheless.

("Be a lot easier if you drugged him." Another voice with a thick Scottish accent said in the background.) that is drew mcintyre.