Reviews for Holiday Bonus
skywiseskychan chapter 65 . 2/16
I like your new years resolution to stop writing holiday bonus stories. Its not a bad resolution.
skywiseskychan chapter 63 . 1/29
Ahh, this was cute, and I'm omg a month behind in my reading now. How the heck does that happen!
Miscellaneous101 chapter 65 . 1/7
Hey Makokam.
Thanks for 65 holiday bonus chapters - you might have felt like you were grasping at smoke, but somehow you managed it - and with aplomb! I hope 2016 is a better year for you, and look forward to any additions to your stories you make.
Misc.
Farewell chapter 65 . 1/6
Goodnight sweet prince...
erbkaiser chapter 65 . 1/5
Thanks for all the stories.
ChronoBlade chapter 65 . 1/3
Thanks for these holiday bonuses. While they have been fun and something to look forward to, I will look at them as they are, just extra treats. Even though I'm not a writer, I know that opportunity and the Muse don't always show up together. I look forward to updates to PC and hopefully Only Her in the future. (Some of us enjoy more than one perspective) Still remember to have fun so we can all have fun.
shaqfu chapter 65 . 1/3
I've known this was coming for a while, but its still a little sad to see the Holiday bonuses go, even if I can understand your reasoning. That said, I hope you have a happy New Year.
Kristen chapter 65 . 1/2
I think my name used to be HGF3456 or something ? But yeah I pretty much read, and loved, all of your stories. I kind of abandoned the fandom but you brought me back into it with one of your amazing chapters.
I'm sorry 2015 was a bad year for you. And I'm really sorry that sometimes writing a chapter feels like a chore. I've been there. I think you commented criticism on a couple of my stories and I'm really thankful for that and honestly, I don't know why I'm telling you all of this.
Anyway, you're an amazing writer and I hope you take as much time as you need before getting back into the fanfiction game. I think you might just have inspired me to get back into it. So thank you for that. Like I said dude, you're a really, really great writer and I'm happy you do what you do, but if you gotta take time you gotta take time.
Thanks for inspiring me. this got so cheesy/deep/honest so fast, I know.

-Kristen
The Dark Eccentric chapter 65 . 1/2
Short and sweet.
I get what you're saying about not having the time, or not writing without a perfect idea and such. I have the same problem. Well more the second part. I don't know what to write so i don't start. Or I don't continue because i'm not confident in what i just wrote and i'm too focused on making it better. It's a struggle.
As for not continuing Holiday Bonus...I totally understand. Pity we won't get to see more random scenes expanding on rhis universe you built, but I totally get it. Writing a themed chapter for every holiday always seemed like a bold proposition and I'm impressed you managed it so long. So it doesn't surprise me you've decided to stop.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 65 . 1/1
Aww, the end?

I'm so glad I got to be a part of this world/fandom from your POV. Thank you for being my first KA fic and my favorite KA writer. I hadn't enjoyed FFN in years like I did when I ran into you.

I know life has taken you on a roller coaster that has left you feeling motion sick so I'm glad you're choosing /you/ over this.

Pick your battles... I'm #TeamMako forever!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 64 . 1/1
These are always fun. Noce work. I looks forwsrd to seeing what you have in store for us.
carathay chapter 63 . 12/31/2015
Ice skating. Such a wonderful winter New York activity. Great idea.

I found it interesting that they didn't kiss. That made it fit in a lot of different places in your timeline. It could be during Precocious Crush or after they are grown up like so many of the other chapters in your holiday series. I'm not sure if you intended that but I liked it.
carathay chapter 64 . 12/31/2015
I love your characters having out of story conversations. I just do. Absolutely makes me happy. And I'm glad things are going well for you. Happy New Year!
shaqfu chapter 64 . 12/31/2015
So, does this mean you're going to restart PC soon, because I'm dying to find out whatever it was that Angela did.
R-dude chapter 64 . 12/30/2015
I think reviews and follows trickling down has less to do with the Kick Ass hyping dying and more to do with you writing these 4th wall author-to-reader chapters.