Reviews for Holiday Bonus
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 62 . 20h
AWW! This week was too cold. Thanksgiving day was like a break from the frost that hit my town.

Reading this made me remember all the outreaches and mission trips I've had the blessing of helping on. I've sat on dirt floors and fed hundreds if not thousands with groups and churches through out my life. I can't believe we still have this kind of suffering this day and age. :/

Anyway, short and sweet. Love it.
Marx810 chapter 62 . 11/27
Woo! You got this one done on time and everything. Awesome. And I really liked the idea for this one. Definitely fit the holiday spirit. And it's cool seeing Mindy and Dave doing something nice and nonviolent once in awhile. Not to mention that the end was just adorable. Great job, man. Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving.
carathay chapter 62 . 11/27
Just... Thank you for this. We all need the reminder sometimes to get out of our own headspace and remember that there are bigger things in the world than us.

I also love how much you've pushed the volunteering and community service throughout all of your stories.

Thank you again.
shaqfu chapter 62 . 11/26
Nice chapter. When you opened mentioning the oil barrel, I thought you were going to have a turkey cooked in a trashcan scene like the videos that are circulating around youdtube.
skywiseskychan chapter 61 . 11/18
Well this certainly was sufficiently spooky. It makes me wonder if Dave was even there or not. Real or not. A ghost story in all senses of the name.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 61 . 11/13
Well that was fun. So did you deliberately leave it vague on what happened to Dave or forget to say he made it out? And was it said why exactly Mindy was told by her doctor not to go out or no? Like i caught some hints but it wasn't confirmed.
Was Dave did all along?
Anyways, clearly a thought provoking story. Nice job
erbkaiser chapter 61 . 11/11
Fantasy? Nightmare? A strange short but very effective as a Halloween sorry.
stephen kopunek chapter 61 . 11/11
Great chapter, long time no read! One question though, what happened to Dave?
shaqfu chapter 61 . 11/10
I'm ashamed to say I really didn't understand this one.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 61 . 11/10
Omg I just deleted my whole freakin review.

I have a million questions.
Damon? Alive? Is Dave a ghost, this is Mindy centric but she's ok with just running and leaving him behind? Why did she move? Foot in the grave? I know she's not dead because Marcus visits but cold? So much allusion. Ayyy!

I'm so mad. (That I deleted everything.)
Meep again chapter 4 . 10/7
You know, you can blame Mark for my sudden interest in fics. I don't even come on ffn anymoreee.

Mommy Mindy teehee
Josie Meep chapter 1 . 10/7
Still one of my favorites. Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.
skywiseskychan chapter 60 . 9/2
Wow, this little holiday snip is threatening to turn into a story. Be careful, you might get the writing bug... oh wait, you've got that, you might catch another one.
stephen kopunek chapter 60 . 8/27
Happy Birthday! And the Hit-Girl Mantle continues? AWESOME! She's like Batman
gamby004 chapter 60 . 8/27
Dude where have you been?