Reviews for Holiday Bonus
TheRagingRussian chapter 55 . 4/25
I loved it! I hope you continue this story.
TheRagingRussian chapter 41 . 4/25
I loved it!
TheRagingRussian chapter 19 . 4/25
I loved this chapter! Especially the ending.
skywiseskychan chapter 55 . 4/24
Ahh, you went with a baby theme afterall, I didn't think you were till the end. Well I thought you might at the start but then decided against it.
carathay chapter 54 . 4/22
The only thing I wanted added to this was to see what happened when someone tried to 'pinch' Hit Girl. But she got her green and you stopped it at the perfect point so I can't really complain.
carathay chapter 55 . 4/22
Beautiful. Nice to not over write a beautiful morning and a promise of things to come. Just leave a light and airy image to reflect the season. And I like exploring Dave being at least a little bit religious. I've used it too.
PJ Comics chapter 55 . 4/8
I only have one word to describe this chapter: Beautiful.

You conveyed the Easter theme properly in this update. It was, indeed, a time for new beginnings for Dave and Mindy.
erbkaiser chapter 55 . 4/7
Sweet.
I finally read Kick Ass 3 over the holiday so I'm pretty bummed out, this is just what I need to like them again.
TorontoBatFan chapter 54 . 4/6
Nice chapter. Sorry for the delay in reviewing.

I didn't think that Dave and Mindy would do stuff like trying to do crowd control on drunks -unless they're committing other crimes. That'd be something left to the regular police.

Heh. Dave should find something that ties in to Scotland. :-D (Maybe he should take her out to a Robbie Burns Dinner. :-D)

Is this set when Dave is having his feelings towards Mindy evolve?
TorontoBatFan chapter 55 . 4/6
Nice chapter.

Just how many years forward from the current PC timeline is it set?

I can totally see Mindy never getting enough sex after waiting so long for Dave.

Heh. Nice that they're going to go to Easter Mass. Of course, it'd be better to hold off breakfast and get there early...If they want to get a seat, that is.

I have this image of Dave regularly going to their parish priest and telling him about his Kick-Ass activities under the Seal of the Confessional. The priest is regularly alarmed at the stories. LOL

Great bonus, and Happy Easter. :-)
Sebastian Laroche chapter 55 . 4/5
I haven't really gotten into the holiday bonus chapters, but my jaw literally dropped and my eyes practically popped out of my head after reading the last sentence.
ollykss chapter 55 . 4/5
hahaha interest. nice one, mindy
stephen kopunek chapter 46 . 4/5
How old are Dave and Mindy currently in these one shots? (After reading precocious crush for so long I've forgotten how long Dave and Mindy have known each other).
stephen kopunek chapter 17 . 4/5
I just started reading these. I'm glad I did, but I'm torn. Lately I've been having dreams about telling Chloe Grace Moritz about my crush on her, the only problem is in the first dream she said she'd never date me "in a million years" and and in both the first and second dream I was lucid enough to realize it WAS a dream and that I'd never get to tell her how I feel. Honestly I feel like even if she did get to know me she'd run away screaming.

I just wish I could tell her though, let her know that I exist, even if I am a pathetic lovesick fan (who has only seen her in the Kick-Ass films and Let Me In, I've only seen her in those films because I worry that if I se her do poorly in another film that I won't like her as much anymore).

Anyway, happy Easter 2015 :(