Reviews for Trained Puppy
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/24
Huh...not much to say to that.

Well, except for...very original. Yeah, that's right. Original is something the plot definitelly is. (Not in general - probably, maybe - , but for this pairing/fandom.)
Wow chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, that was amazing, do more like this.
PastaU chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh my... That was so hot O.O I never thought I would enjoy Charlie and Alan being like that. Damn awasome fic.
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awesomeness!
ValerianeVillechaize chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is incredible. Loved every minute of it. I don't care that they're brothers, Charlie and Alan are my OTP (one true pairing). IDK, something about them together is so hot!
Schlange04 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
would love it if there was a second chapter with charlie FUCKING alan ;)
A very freaked out person chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ok, that is just WRONG. They are BROTHERS. And yet it was strangely entrancing... I could have stopped reading at any point, but I didn't. Credit to you, I guess.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I love this. I've always wanted to read an Alan/Charlie fic. And this is really good. :)

Alan was just so cute with his doggie custom. _
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oh s*it that was hot! I'm going to hell for sure because I enjoyed that a little too much if you catch my drift.

I really don't know if I can watch that show any more without seeing your version of the brothers. Charlie is such a dick in the show as it is and I can actually see him doing something like that to Alan. And...I can totally see Alan doing it too!

Now...just to have Jake join in on the fun some time...Yep...totally going to hell.

Thanks for the story. I really wish you would write more- or at least post more if you already have more written. I've loved both your stories.

-Laura