Reviews for A Flower for Her Grave
Criminal4Minds chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Please continue, this is great. Amazing. Love it. Go on.
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Another great story in this universe you have created. Can't wait for more.
Chrissiemusa chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aw 'here we go' alright. Em and Strauss never really got along did they? :) Great start for the story hope there will be more chapters coming :)
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
this is really good please continue
yaba chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Okay well there's no question that you *have to* update now. I simply need to see Strauss' reaction to this or at least the fall out. I happen to like that you are writing one shots, it's really cool. I also like how you characterized Morgan, it's actually exactly how I would picture his reaction, and I love how you portrayed their relationship here. Great work :) I'm really enjoying this series, especially the title of the universe. I'm looking forward to more :)

Yana
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I like this addition a lot. The conversation between Emily and Morgan is plausible and in character. It definitely sounds like something that the show would have. I also like Emily's guilt, which is palpable. The idea of using JJ's office as a "kitty prison" and having Emily feel bad about it, oddly, justifies Emily's feelings and makes them all the more real. This is just a suggestion, but all these one shots can definitely be put into one story. If so, it be a lot easier to find and follow too. I know I missed a few in between because they're separate pieces...Other than that, though, keep writing. This is good!
WTFhehe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I think the house where Emily lived with Doyle was in Brussels, not France. Nice chapt :)
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
enjoyable
Nix1978 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next