Reviews for Ring Mail
sephign chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ohh love this side chapter as well (after finishing Playing with Mercury). Haruka is hilarious! Love the way you write their interactions. Couldn't get enough of your story of the ShizNat Mai Otome saga! Absolutely amazing

By the way, I see from your profile that you intended to write a sequel to Playing with Mercury. Is this true? I'm ecstatic about it!
papapapuffy chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It took me a few days to read the whole arc and I’ve got to say I’m impressed! I love all the anguish and drama and your fanfictions. I was quite literally on the edge of my seat on some of the parts.

I hope you add another chapter to this fic since they didn’t get to much time in the other fics ;) update soon.
scarlet. knots chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Awesomeness!

It's just like Haruka to do that, but then to straighten up after Natsuki gives her advice. :D
classicodango chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So sweet :)
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awesome chapter, these two are so cute when they interact :D
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ah, excellent! A romantic fic for Valentine's Day, and with a more-peripheral (creativity!) yet still canon (the way I like it!) pairing.

It was fun watching Haruka wrestle with many of the same questions as Natsuki did in "Reinforced Steel," and yet tackle them in slightly different ways as suits their characters (for one thing, Haruka was never *embarrassed* about it, although equally frustrated by not being able to get it quite right). Interesting, also, how her first couple of malaprops actually make sense in context (like "idle" for Natsuki...since one of Natsuki's recurring personality traits is her desire to slack off work) anyway; was that on purpose?

The irony of Yukino getting angry at Haruka being out late all the time because Haruka was trying to work up the perfect proposal was rather funny, honestly. The two of them are really sweet together, and in a completely different way than you write Shizuru and Natsuki. I, for one, wouldn't mind a longer fic with them in it at all!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
loved it, it was awesome