Reviews for Finding Words
sachii.ballpoint chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Had been sort of hoping for Natsuki to be in a short black cocktail dress instead but these two are perfect in anything so no complaints here
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Aww... so cute. It put a smile on my face.
surja chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awwwwwwww...It's indescribably sweet and sweeetttttt...even though i'm reading it in April instead of Feb. :) Love it!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wonderful wonderful, beautiful and sweet. Loved it
Museless Fool chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really enjoy your writings for Kannazuki no Miko and when I saw this I had a feeling you would not disappoint. You didn't. This was a very fluffy moment for two of my favorite Mai Hime characters and I loved it. Thank you and your wife for prodding this story into being. :)
BioDragon chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So many cute mental images, my brain is overloaded XD
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awwwww! Natsuki went all out! Such a picture perfect loving couple! I also like the beginning with Mai and how she's dating Mikoto, Reito, and Tate. Mai is such a player! Lol. Love it! Fantastic story.
Dragontiger96 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was very cute and appropriate.
kurakami chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was just beautiful from the apt subtitle to Natsuki's words at the end. The perfect V-day gift. Loved it.
MadHattess chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"Shizuru with boy parts, which is just too creepy for words."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**cough**

Still, having read your description of your own relationship and your part therein, well, it was pretty amusing. _

This is an adorable story. The chibi-CHILDS are wonderful. Also, as Nao said earlier, Shizuru's excitement, giddiness really, was so well done. As often as she puts up a stoic front, it's clear that at heart she's the bouncy, glompy, mushy type. Kindness in the form of a kiss also sounds a likely expression.

Thank you for writing another lovely, diverting story.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Awww, this was cute as well!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
LOL Natsuki, you'll get your cheap burger valentine's someday :P

GREAT JOB :3!
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
My, this was a really sweet and romantic story, you know what I love the most about it (yeah, more than a tuxedo-Natsuki... but not for much) and I must quote Shizuru: 'Not dinner or you dressing up or this carriage, though I love them, too, but what you just said'. Really those word that Natsuki said are so true than I'm almost cry, and trust me I'm not one to easily do that.

Hope you had a nice V-day with your wife :D

Take care.

K.o.N
Raven L. Prince chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I *so* want a chibi-CHILD it is not even funny.

Now normally the better half and I don't do Valentine's Day because the SO and mine's anniversary is right before it. However, this story was so sweet (gotta agree that it can induce a diabetic coma) I may just read this as a bedtime story tonight. grin

Very, very nicely written.
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This story should definitely have a health risk warning for diabetics. Aauuuughhh, there's just so much warmth and fluffiness knitted into this one little fic that I feel like going out there and... and kicking a puppy or something. Don't get me wrong, this story had me grinning from ear to ear from beginning to end. But I'm also very nearly comatose.

The part I liked best was Shizuru's reaction to the carriage. So cute and undignified, and in context, not at all out of character. :)

As far as lighthearted one-shots go, this is easily among my favorites. The dialogue is funny and clever, snugly bundled around a big, gooey, mega-sweet heartwarming moment. Exactly what a Valentine's Day fic should be.

Well done.