Reviews for Hot Springs Trip
IGSP chapter 3 . 3/29
Can't wait for more .
Ichigo Kurosaki chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
It felt good fucking some pussy
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
i love it plz continue
KatzeNoel chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
can't wait for this to be continued
icyangel27 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I think that the desciriptions are a little far from true but I hope there's more fluff to come _ It doesn't have to be with Renruki or IchiRan but Hitsuhina fluff would be nice please :) PCE
wamblingmaster chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
Nice story hope you make the next one quickly
saxophone chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
cute but put a little more fluff in it.i cant wait for the lemons i love lemons:)
A.M.P 1008 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Don't have a twitter account, so can't help you there. Anyway, nice chapter. Little short for my tastes (and very slighty rushed, not enough for a complaint) but it's still a nice ch none-the-less. Hope to see more soon

P.S- I may have a name soon, so I'll send it to you
sketchfan chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
reallly forward to them lemonsXD
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
LMAO Raptor I like you new Bleach Tradition, the ending was hilarious. The chapter was set up nicely and I of course enjoyed the interaction with Rangiku and Ichigo's family. Speaking of which, I can't wait to see what Isshin put in Ichigo's bag and the reaction he's going to show. Overall your story looks great and I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters. Keep writing strong and I'll be on the lookout for the next update Raptor. _
bankai777 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
o man does shuhei really need to get over rangiku least you don't see momo going mental over toshiro.i sure hope that rangiku can handle isshin's wierd about in the future the spirit of masaki kurosaki approves of rangiku getting married to her son ichigo.
icyangel27 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Yea Hitsuhina fluff on the way!~ PCE
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I think you should pay more attention to canon. First off, Toshiro/Momo are not boyfriend and girl friend in canon, so instead of telling people that they like each other, focus on showing it. Second, I don't know how far you are in canon, but how can Uliquirra/Orihime even be? He's dead. Also, this is rather dialog heavy, lacking detail about the things surrounding them, color, sentations, feelings. I also have to question Toshiro participating in a such a trip willingly, not putting up a major fight about going, even if it is Momo.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Dude, u have no idea how long I waited for this fic to come out. The wait is over and I'm finally glad u finished the first chapter. And yes please release the second chapter so I can see the results of Ichigo's confrontation with the mystery person (I know who it is). I'm looking forward to reading this new Bleach Valentines Day fic. _
icyangel27 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011