Reviews for I Love You More
cyndi407 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
when is the next update
Twi-madkat18 chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
please complete the story, i really want to know what happens next :)
brandybug29 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011
How did I miss this update? maybe when my FF was messed up but I should have gotten the email alert. Anyway another great chapter from my great friend.

I promise you that one day your prince will come!
rileyks3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Ok finally started your awesome story! Will be reading to catch up. :) Love it so far!
Twihard-girl chapter 12 . 5/15/2011
Really liked the chapter...hope you update REALLY soon!
RCH81 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Poor, sad, broken Bella. :( I feel for her. You are conveying her emotions so well. My heart hurts for her. I know this is coming from a deep place and it's wonderfully sad to read. And Edward. He really is a knight in shining armor...knowing what to say and do. I thought for a second he wasn't going to let her into his tent to sleep. Um, hello! :) Glad that he did, though, because they had a nice little talk. Love.
cmc625 chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I'm loving this story, an this chapter in particular was so sweet! While I always enjoy stories in which Bella and Edward are friends before lovers, I think this story in particular has done a great job with the pacing, not to mention with the mystery proposal covered in the prologue. Best of luck with whatever craziness is meddling with your life; I hope you get some relief in the near future :)
Creampuf99 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Aww, I can't wait for Bella to finally see what is right in front of her. Your Edward is too cute. Love him and his devotion for Bella. I really hope you don't have another guy for Bella now. I don't think I can handle another guy in Edwards way.
HockeyChick10 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
At least Bella is coming out of her coma so to speak. On a lighter note, who wouldn't want to get down and dirty camping with Edward? I know I would.
CupcakeDivaFF chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
You. Are. Awesome. Never forget that, no matter what life throws your way, you will find a way to get through it and become stronger in the process. Always remember that there are people all around you who are there to offer support or to listen to you vent. Wake up each morning and kick the day's ass!

Great chapter as always lady!

Lauren James chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Aww! Poor Edward! Things seems a bit rough for them at the moment, at least he's helping Bella get past James... Great chapter and I cannot wait for more!

Best wishes!
zeeber chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Please continue to do it so well.

As always, thank you for your words...Brenda
Rhixoxo chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Wow he truly iz in love with her shame she dont see him as anything more unrequited love sucks and im glad ur bck up on ur feet n writin till the next update

Ayc12 chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
Awe. This chapter was sweet. Good job and take your time, hun. Can't wait to see Edward's and Bella's relationship progress.
theonlykyla chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
I'm not sure what's going on RL but I wish you well and hope you are alright.

OMG, soooo much in those 5 little words...I love that HE is now the terrified one;)

I'm soo glad that she finally is starting to realize who he is to her and how much he means to her...*sighs*

I love where this is heading.