Reviews for A Valentine's Day to Forget
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I'm surprised his heart didn't give out after running all that way.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really enjoyed this Valentine's Day story. Thank you for sharing.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Cute! The telegram was hilarious and I love that Watson so obviously doesn't believe Holmes at the end. I can believe he forgot what day it was. But I don't believe it would have made a difference if he did know. He has always just done as he pleased. :)

Yes, the end was abrupt, but I like the idea already suggested of a criminal confrontation at the Watson house and a Valentines gift is used to save the day. That sounds like some good fun!
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*Raises hand* Yes, the ending was a little bare, but it was cute and enjoyable to read anyway. :)
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hee hee, Holmes's "wounded pride" B-D
Spockologist chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
"You may recall your former flatmate of whom you have written so much."

HAHAHA!

This was awesome!

And I think the ending was great! Though, if you do want to contintue this fic... :D
Go Outside chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Very cute. Maybe in the ending you can have the criminal break in attempting to get to Holmes and have Mary save the men by striking the criminal over the head with something Watson gave her for Valentine's Day (vase of flowers or something Watsongave her the she didn't really like anways) :) Nice job and thanks.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Yeah, I don't really believe Holmes either. I suspect that Holmes "conviently forgot." He "forgets" quite often.

The ending was a little bare, but I can't think of anything else.

Nice job! :D