Reviews for lining the stars up in singlefile
Molly chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love this so much.

I'M IN TEARS. :')

I SO ship Molly/Lysander now. I was thinking about it this morning - as I role play Molly and whatnot - and then I find this gem! Lovely writing and the story was just so yummy; I want to gobble it up.

Thank you for giving me this AMAZING read. :3
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I like either Molly with Ly or Lucy with Ly. They both work :) ah! Ly is a jerk! Or was, anyway.
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hold your horses, Mad, the angel is here!

Well, my dear, this was absolutely wonderful and lovely, and as soon as I finish reviewing I'm going back to read my favourite parts again. What are my favourite things, you may ask?

Well, for starters:

"That's impossible," he scoffs, and really, she knows it is, but can't he just believe for once?

The main course:

They're so high now that if she reaches out, she can almost touch the sky. It's flying through her fingertips, and this is the closest she's ever been to it. It's so real but still so far away.

Suddenly, he dips back down again, air and pieces of sky still flowing through their hair. She loosens her grip on her back, and since she's still a first year, young and innocent and all, she leans in and inhales his scent. It smells like cinnamon and starshine (even though that's not a smell), and she likes it.

And the ever-so-scrumptious dessert:

Leaning over, she places a kiss on his lips. "This," She says in between touching her lips to his. "is my sky, Lysander."

His face lights up. "I'm your sky?"

"And I'm your silver lining," She laughs, smiling at him. "But yes, Lysander, I've reached my goal, I've reached the sky."

"One day," He says, grin still on his face, "I'll take you up in a Muggle airplane and we'll really reach the sky."

"Yes, we will," She confirms, beaming over at her boyfriend. "Then the sky will be ours."

"It already is," He replies, slipping his hand through hers and smiling. "It always was."

Stunning, Mad, absolutely gorgeous. It's very simplistic in its tones and themes, but I think it. I also love the little line about Dawson Nott.

Great job!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
It's dawn Mad, I can't squeal. ;) (wait it's morning now, but I typed this at 3 or 4 am and got distracted)

it was amazingly cute and fluffy, and Mollysander ftw. :)

The letters always brought giggle out of me. XD

Amazing job, twinny! ;)
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awww this was super cute Molsander awesomeness! :D I loved it! :D Happy Valentines Day, even by the time you read this, it will be Tuesday! XD

The cards were awesome BTW! :D

x
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Loved it. They're perfetct for one other, don't you think? :D And with every fic you write about them, you just prove it more and more. Wonderful job! :D

Happy V-day! :D

-B4
Aebbe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Mad, this was amazingly cute!

I love your Molly and Lysander so much, especially Molly. I haven't really read her like this before, but she was perfect. And Lysander was just very realistic - lovable, but also an idiot at times. They were both very consistent as well which was lovely.

I loved the way you kept the metaphor of reaching for the sky running all the way through, as well as the Valentines theme!

Your descriptions were great, I was able to see each scene, and the colours of the sky, in my head.

Really good job!