Reviews for Icarus
QuintessentialLola chapter 1 . 6/22
Please change this story to the male shep category, because it I extremely frustrating when authors put male shep under female shep. I am searching fem shep for a reason.
Modis chapter 1 . 3/17
Quite like this. Don't know about other people, but I've always been a fan of Jack.
Elizabeth Carter chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
re-categorize your story filets label this as a fem Shep but this a a male shoe story just a hint
swartzvald chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
this is quite good, puppy-dog jack makes me laugh, but um, why is this listed as femshep?
hahadanglyparts chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Looks pretty good so far. I can't wait to see more Jackness with the family. I'm sure there are gonna be a few Aww, haha, and awkwaaard moments :)Keep up the good work and please update soon.
bloodlust002 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice, please continue this. There are not enough fic's about jack or her past.
ChiChi-O chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I like it:) It's nice to see Jack interact with her family as you did here it was very well written. Your portrayal of Sheperd is hilarious but really fun to read. I personally like Jack, she's different and has so many layers to her charcter so I'm glad to see a fic like this:)
mmmcereal chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I want more of this awesomeness!
Cauldron666 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very Very Nice.

Is there any Chance for a 2nd Chapter
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Yeah, trust me, Miranda fans have the same problem. She doesn't make the sammichez, so they don't like her. The only three scenes in ME2 that tore me up were Miranda's loyalty mission where she goes to talk to Orianna, the confrontation with Sidonis and Jack's romance scene. This was very well written, you kept pretty much IC and you nailed my favorite bits about Jack, including her Shadow Broker file. As a matter of fact, since most of your work is terrific, I'm adding you to my favorite author's list.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*sniff* beautiful
UnholyDragoon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well, I liked it. A bit emotional from Jack, since she has a very, vey thick outer shell. I would have expected a bit more hostility from her.

That said, it was well done. Not a huge fan of Jack/Shep, but when it is well done (as it is here), I have no complaints.
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Beautiful, Jack's family needed a story and you have done it brilliantly.