Reviews for Love You More
YouGotBurned chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I. Loved. it! Wow that was amazing! I just started watching this show on the internet and instintly love Kotoha with Chaiki. Great job! ~Emma
PhinalPhantasy chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
First off, sorry it took so long to get to this. Secondly, very well done. I enjoyed it a lot. Chiaki's gifts were wonderful and I'm glad he was able to comfort Kotoha with the promise ring :)
Kittyphan259 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
How did I miss this story the first time?

Anyway this was so cute! Loved how she gave him chocolates and then Mako set them up for a date. I loved the whole promise ring bit,

and it sounded like they got engaged! :)

Yay that Takeru and Mako got together, though its a shame we didn't get to see it.

But such a lovely, sweet story.
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Aw, this was just so sweet and cute.

I wanted to smack all those girls in Kotoha's class for being so cruel to her, especially with the remarks about Chiaki leaving her for someone else. Thank goodness that Chiaki proved them all wrong. Kotoha ought to bring Chiaki to school with her one day to shut them all up.

Great minds sure do think alike! I knew I couldn't have been the only one to think of the kind of present that Chiaki would give to Kotoha on White Day.

And on a more somber note, I too am thinking of the people of Japan, and I totally forgot to make mention of that when I posted my chapters yesterday.

Anyway, I enjoyed this story very much. _
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Yay I managed to get to this story before midnight today! Okay now that that's over...I really enjoyed this one. Loved the mini lesson on V-day and White Day in the beginning.

Funny how Houmei-choco almost sounds like "Homemade Choco" which is also true of these kinds of chocolates. I was just as surprised as Chiaki that Mako didn't accidentally poison him lol! His reaction when he learned that his 'nee-san helped was priceless.

Extra cool points for including his old friends, I honestly forgot their names until this fic. Even funnier how they envy him hanging out with two lovely ladies, too bad for Kouji that Mako's heart belongs to someone else :)

Ryuunosuke's pestering questions was funny too. Mako gets mad cool points for looking out for the two of them and anticipating what they would need for a date.

Seems Kotoha has a minor bit of a devious side to her with that little trick, but they got a nice kiss out of it!

This was a fun fic and I look forward to the second half next month.
FireandHeavenProductions27 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
YAYYYYY AM FIRST AM FIRST. Really i don't know what to say , please send this to toei so they can make it into an episode well part one hehe :) your ideas are cute. Mako helping Kotoha make the chocolate hehe so cute, and then her bumping into Chiaki haha trust Kotoha not knowing Chiaki's class, but they will always find each other. I love how Mako planned everything hehe Just like her hehe Big Sis Rules ;)! i can't stop smiling, thank you so much for the TakeruxMako hints hehe , loved it .

I love how everyones videos and fanfics today are like cute and fuffy and my video for today and fanfic is dark haha ... please keep writing them i love reading them :)! just like when watching your videos :)! faved
Crystal Blue Montana chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
How very cute! I love how it's Mako who helps Kotoha with the chocolate making; it adds to the humor when Chiaki finds out after he's eaten one of the chocolates Kotoha made for him.

I think you're one of the few who have remembered Chiaki's friends from Act 3! A while back, I tried to write a story with Masato and Kouji learning about Chiaki having a girlfriend, but it went nowhere and I scrapped it. Anyway, I kind of feel bad for Masato and Kouji, being envious of Chiaki's acquaintance with Kotoha and Mako.

Very sweet how Mako has made the arrangements for Chiaki and Kotoha to go out on their real first date. She thinks that she has no one to spend Valentine's Day with, but I suspect that the Shiba clan lord may have something to say about that. ;)

I look forward to seeing what Chiaki does in return for White Day!