Reviews for Deceiving Fate
I love it! I laughed so hard at times with Bella and her way of handling things. I loved Edward, he was so patient with her and stood up for her when needed. Rosalie was a total bitch, I'm glad she didn't end up with Emmett.
Thanks for sharing your story with us!
MAINEMomma chapter 4 . 5/30
Not pointless at all.
MaineMomma chapter 2 . 5/30
Depends on if she every hooked up with Edward.
readicted chapter 28 . 3/29
I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing
readicted chapter 24 . 3/29
Okay, well wow. Wasn't expecting that lol. Can't say as I blame ol' boy Riley. Finally showing some passion. Can't believe he actually punched Edward. As much as I'm pulling for Edward and Bella's HEA, I'm gonna have to say kudos to Riley. Edward felt no qualms about encouraging Bella to sneak around behind her fiance's back. So...no pain, no gain. Alice's message is funny. Even if she is pissed.
readicted chapter 18 . 3/29
Edward is being a bit of an ass. He's toying with Bella, when he knows she's already stressed and in a very volatile situation. I get that he's being a bit coy and also just funning, but this seems like perhaps not the kindest time to tease her. She's declared herself to him. Again. And again, he has not. I think because he's the one who screwed up in the past, he really should feel a bit more passionately about making sure this time, he makes plain how he feels about her. I get the hesitancy when she was set in her plans with Riley, but since they've been meeting and chatting and kissing and such, well, he sees that he has a chance to maybe be with her. Why not clearly say how he feels, out loud. Without making her go first. I think he owed her that concession. That being said, it was quite funny that he said her seduction skills were painful to watch.
readicted chapter 16 . 3/29
I hope Edward is serious and sure about his feelings for Bella and not just feeling sentimental because she was a missed opportunity.
readicted chapter 15 . 3/29
Oh hoh, Edward showed up at her job?! Wow.
readicted chapter 14 . 3/29
Riley may be less than perfect. He may be a lot of things, but one thing he isn't here, is wrong. He has every right to feel betrayed, angry and also expect that his soon to be wife stop creeping around having secret meet-ups with her ex. He's also right about Bella and communication. She should've talked to out how she was feeling about how he allows his mother to treat her, and about things he was doing that upset her. Perhaps he's a world-class douche for not knowing, but she still should've spoken up. Even if her speaking up equated to her saying that she was unhappy and didn't want to get married.
readicted chapter 13 . 3/29
Line thoroughly crossed. Sex or no sex. She ditched dinner with the folks, went to a bar to get drunk and call her ex, and then slept with him. No text to let her fiancé know she was ok. Yeah, that relationship is over. For all intents and purposes, Bella has imploded her relationship. She was looking for a reason. Maybe any reason to give her the courage to free herself from the fulfilling prison of her own making. Settling for less than happy, and then having the love of your life show back up is a cruel slap in the face from the fates, especially when coupled with the fact that your friend sabotaged your potential HEA with him.
readicted chapter 11 . 3/29
Jake is funny.
readicted chapter 10 . 3/29
.Shiz. I can't believe that Rose had the nerve to show up and to air it all out right at the table, in front of Riley and his parents. Bella knows Rose, she should've expected some blowback from Rose. That was pretty darn awful and uncomfortable. Seems like Nancy wants Bella to morph into a Rose carbon copy.
readicted chapter 8 . 3/29
*Fans self* Wooh.
readicted chapter 7 . 3/29
Lies, and THE TRUTH. Wow.
readicted chapter 6 . 3/29
Okaaay, she's digging herself a little rabbit hole.
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »