Reviews for Deceiving Fate
Erroneous78 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Is she just trying to stir up shit? Oh, man do I not like Rose at this very moment!
Erroneous78 chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Holy batman, that was hot as hell but hellllllooooi!

Tell her, Edward!

I should be all on Riley's side but I can't help it! I'm routing for Bella & Edward even when it feels like Edward isn't really committed into seeing it through! I know, it's early stages but I'm hoping this feeling goes away and he does something worthy!
Rant over - I promise!
Erroneous78 chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
With that, I held the bottle of champagne in the air, as a sign of cheers. "Yeah? Well, I still love you. I think I win."

Good job she drank that wine earlier, eh! OMG Bella!
Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Ruh-Roh! Drunk dialling, Bella! Not so good :(
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Dammit! She does have a point! Not that I've read any further just yet!
Wonder what Edwards POV was during that time? Still - she shouldn't have done that. Bad move Rose, bad move!
Erroneous78 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I'm with you ALL the way! Throw her down Edward, show her what you meant! Oh, and leave the hat on ;)
MaryKitty chapter 28 . 12/12/2012
How I never had read this story before ill never know. I thought I read everything of yours. But at last this was amazing. So much fun ! Loved the epilogue! Well I love everything you write.
Xoxox
harleys chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Great beginning!
Dolly.Reader chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Yay! I love their secret moment before the wedding.

Thanks for sharing this story, I'm so pleased Edmazing sent me this direction. Their love didn't have an easy start but once they took the risk they both realized that they were worth holding onto and fighting for.

3 3 3
Dolly.Reader chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
"Edward would never stop fighting for us."

There is nothing sexier to me than a man who will fight with his heart for the girl he wants.
Dolly.Reader chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
Why do the words "You already are." make my heart pound so hard? I want to say that it's the undeniability of the truth behind them. The acknowledgment of what has been avoided and dismissed for far too long all rushing to the surface.

Those words make me swoon.
Dolly.Reader chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I love that he went to her office to check on her!

And that look? I can picture it perfectly!
Dolly.Reader chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Actually, he does need to say it. She already revealed her feelings. Come on, Edward! Be brave!
Dolly.Reader chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Oh Bella!
Walking the tight rope between one man and another! It's a long way down!
Dolly.Reader chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
A lunch date with Edward? While wearing Riley's ring?

I'm clicking next with a tummy full of nervous butterflies.
1,141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »