Reviews for Deceiving Fate
KimiD chapter 19 . 1/3/2015
Yep, should have already told riley adios...
KimiD chapter 18 . 1/3/2015
snicker
KimiD chapter 16 . 1/3/2015
Cute! ugh lauren.
KimiD chapter 15 . 1/3/2015
How long had she wanted to kiss him since she found out he came back...? Yeah she gots some balls, Yay, Bella.
KimiD chapter 14 . 1/3/2015
No, I think she has not been herself for a very long time and if it felt that Good to get the little bit off her chest, she is not where she should be anyway... #1 he did not even come after her, #2 he did not even try to contact her... (what guy really in love with his girl would not worry where she was or try to call her) #3 it sure seemed as though he was siding with rose instead of his girl. If she did not want rose there, he should have asked her to leave... #4 his mother is a bitch!
KimiD chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
Oh you KNOW rose was running her mouth when Bella left... about EVERYTHING!
KimiD chapter 10 . 1/3/2015
Yay Bella, you go girl rose was being a bitch and she wants down Royce's pants!
KimiD chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Yeah, she needs to make him say it... cause she does not feel a fourth towards riley that she does to Edward she never has, she's just settling
KimiD chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
If I had been Bella I most likely would have thrown the picture At rose.
KimiD chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Me thinks she doth protest to herself too much!
elizabeth bennette chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
cute story thanks
sury.h chapter 28 . 12/16/2014
Thank you for your story. I really enjoyed it!
J.DRAST chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
Hello. Very nice story here! I loved it! Suzan Noerr
Guest chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
She is such a hypocrite. She says that Raily never fought for her but what about Edward? It was him he just left and never fought for her. His one visit and a little talk to Rosalie about Bella means nothing. It definitely wasn't fighting.
Bella cheated on her fiance. It's on her. She is the one to blame. She is the cheater.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Only a hoe behaves like this. I'm sorry. I know we live in some shitty times but still there are people who have some principles, pride and honor.
1,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »