Reviews for Deceiving Fate
prettykittyartist chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Go Bella! Go Bella! Good for her. I like that she stuck to her guns with everyone. It's refreshing to see

Great job girly!
lovinjim chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Let's hope that she goes to Edwards and these two can really talk! Love this story!
heycarrieann17 chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Go Bella! Leave his pompous ass! Yeah! Can you tell I am team Edward? LOL
Beagle Beta chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I am so happy she finally made the right desicion. She can't run around being someone she isn't for the rest of her life!

I am glad they didn't have sex, and that she left.

But they are still engaged. she didn't call it off completely, only said she couldn't be around him right now.

I really hope she has the balls to tell him it's off, but I am a little worried maybe she doesn't...

can't wait to see what happens!
Just Me Alone chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
Good for Bella, I mean you should not morph yourself into someone or something if you are not happy. I guess she just lost herself along the way and is realizing that now.

And if Rosalie was a true friend, she wouldn't have told Riley anything. She would have come to Bella to deal with it...

I am betting Bella goes to stay with Edward. At least she was honest with Riley about where she spent the night.

Love it!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
That argument was good and you're right Rosalie is a lost cause. She's a real bitch to out her like that to Riley. I am glad Bella gave as good as she got. I love how he tried to order her not to see Edward. He made it just that much easier for her to leave with his attitude. I hope she has enough money to be able to stay at a hotel or with a friend, so she does not have to crawl back to him.
IsabellaBrown45 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
;) update soon i loved it
Ky Rose23 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
more more more more update soon
dazzled eyes22 chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Nice to know that Edward was a gentleman and took care of Bella last night. Riley looks ready to lay down the law and not open to a discussion.
Ms.MayCullen23 chapter 14 . 2/20/2011
Loved it please update soon :)
prettykittyartist chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
eeeeekkkk. Nuff said.
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
loved it update soon
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
i hope they break up update soon loved it
heycarrieann17 chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
E took care of her! He does not want her to go! Yes Riley you do need to talk! Kick him to the curb Bella! LOL thanks for the update! Love seeing your updates in my inbox!
Just Me Alone chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Oh shit! I am sure Riley is pissed that she didn't come home, left in the middle of dinner and there is no telling what Rose said! Can't wait for more!
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »