Reviews for Deceiving Fate
Just Me Alone chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
Because she saw Edward...and realized he feels the same way. Because she is unhappy with Riley and her life. She is living a life that she doesn't like and realizes it is not her...
Beagle Beta chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
As you know, I love your work!

I am so glad you gave up the short 5/6 chapter story for this constantly updated version.

I really like Jake being some weirdo trying to look up boobs. haha. so funny.

Rosalie is a bitch. at first I wasn't sure she deserved the harsh treatment she got, but showing up at that dinner completely changed my mind on that subject.

Riley is a wuss and he should go home to his mommy, and his precious things that others cant treat the right way. he sounded like an okay guy at first, but now - not so much.

keep it coming darling, you are awesome!
rpatzlover84 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
What an outburst! So I don't agree with cheating but this is Bella and Edward we are talkig about lol... Plus who wants to stay in a relationship in which your own fiancé doesn't stick up for you.. Seriously I'm sure Edward would have settled them all straight. Okay see you on the next update!
Just Me Alone chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
So I love your impression of Jake with the teeth awesomeness my dear!

I feel for her...I hope she can figure it out before she makes a mistake!
Just Me Alone chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Holy Shit! love Bella, she told them...and WTF is Riley's problem? You know he should be supportive whether he agrees or not in public and take the other things home with you. It is her life you know...

I am so glad other ppl like your story as much as I do it kicks ass!

xx

T
dazzled eyes22 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Good use of Jake as the valet attendant cheering Bella up. Riley does sound like he is wound a little too tight with his instructions about the car. I wonder where Bella's going. Hmm...
dazzled eyes22 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Wow! I can't believe Rosalie started that fight in front of Riley's parents and Riley's mother needs a foot in her butt for even talking to Bella like that. I am surprised Riley let that continue. Bella definitely needs to see the writing on the wall. If Riley can't stand up to mommy for her now, their marriage stands no chance of surviving with his mother always sticking her two cents in.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
Guilt was definitely plaguing Bella's mind, but Riley walked into that argument. Never tell your fiance that she is friends with a stuck up materialistic person because they are alike and expect not to find yourself in the middle of an argument.

I was surprised Edward risked texting Bella knowing that Riley was with her. I am looking forward to seeing what Edward wants.
heycarrieann17 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Go Bella run baby! Lol
ADADancer chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Thanks for the update.
Imagine-A-Dreamer chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Amazing much? Your a natural :)
sweetmel21 chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
Wowie.
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
What a cute nickname Edward has for Bella.I like this chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This story looks promising :)
prettykittyartist chapter 10 . 2/19/2011
This is great so far! I saw the rec on FB and I'm glad I took the bait :) It's an intersting concept, I am always down for something new. Okay, Hate Rosalie. I get the feeling there is something behind her deciteful behavior... I will wait to find out.

Can't wait for more!