Reviews for A New Recruit
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Aww! Im glad she didn't get too hard a time upon her return! The A-card works every time! Win! Very sensible of her I feel:D

Glad her new classmate is distinctly appealing, the poor girl deserves a break after all that chaos!

Marvellous story, thoroughly enjoyed it and thank you for letting me be a part of its formation! I can't wait for the next installment! :D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
Well didn't this just make me cry!

I even knew it was going to be sad and go all braced for it but you worked through my steel pannelled exterior and made me all snotty! Well done! It was beautifully written!

I loved the little notes of humour too-like the fact following her lovely gesture all he can say is that she can't sing!Genius!:D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
Wow! You don't let up do you?

Another brilliant chapter-oyu've got loads going on but somehow you've mangaged to strike all the right notes, from the action, to the hurt/comfort and getting Cybele's character right! (I find her really hard to write for!)

All in all, Excellent chapter! :D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Right, would firstly like to register a big AWWW! I loved the scene of Caleb comforting Ember-very cute and very believable-I loved that he'd learnt so well from her!

And cliffhanger! What a way to end the chapter-the imagery of the lab was distinctly creepy and generally icksome! Poor Ember! She never seems to get much peace does she?
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
So, I actually read this ages ago and talked to you about it but didn't actually review! I know, I suck!

But God Damn! It still gets me everytime! I so DID NOT see that coming! Talk about sucker punching us with a shocker! Brilliant! :D
hecticlife chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
What a great story Abby. I really enjoyed it. I'm so looking forward to the next story.
hecticlife chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
Oh Abby the end of this chapter made me feel like crying too!

I feel so sorry for Caleb being left alone and knowing that Ember has to go to avoid a timey whimey paradox thing as the Doctor would say. It was so very well written I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to Chapter 17.
LokiLover chapter 16 . 4/20/2011
I'm not gonna cry...I'm not gonna cry... I'm not gonna- *cries* - Aw dang it!

I can't wait to see the final chapter, a big Well Done for finishing this story. I take my hat off to you. (That is, if I had a hat) XD.

Loki

*goes in search of a wolf pendant of her own*
hecticlife chapter 15 . 4/17/2011
Well done Abby, I've read Chapter 14 and 15. It is really interesting especially having a different power source for the black roboidz and how horrible was Ember's dream - no wonder it real1ly disturbed her! Looking forward to your next posting and what it will bring.
hecticlife chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
Wow Abby, I didn't see that coming! It's great. I actually felt my jaw drop when I read Chapter 13. I can't imagine what's going to happen next. Looking forward to the next one.
LokiLover chapter 13 . 4/5/2011
wow, wow and WOW! That twist was very unexpected. Great job, Abby, I hope Ember can set things right with Caleb.

hwyl fawr, Loki

(farewell)
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Excellent! Glad to see the serious regret there! You handled the situation really well, plus there's some more developement-Poor Ember, You've made her very human and destructable but Caleb's learning how to deal with wounds now-less panic for all! I like his reaction to the damage caused. Can't wait for the next installment! :D
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 11 . 4/4/2011
Okay...Way to double whammy us! What a way to lull us into a false sense of security with all the cuteness of H/C then scare the pants of us with some serious violence! This goes very dark which I think fits with the set up-there'd best be a damn good apology following these events! Really good chapter!
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Ooh the Arkon battle! You've been really true to the script here, with a few embellishments! Wow, Ember really is in the line of fire atm isnt she? You did it really well! I liked the patch up afterwards-Caleb panicking because he's not seen such injuries before. The aftermath is going to be good!
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Wow! That was a jam-packed! Really liked your take on the show down! The quiet before the storm gave it a really nice build up to some serious action! Enjoyed the bombing and blasting! Poor Ember though-good job she's made of tough stuff! :)