Reviews for The Princess and The Dove
amisha chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
this story is very long. the writing type is also not good
Sincerity chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh how beautiful! I love this! They totally should have had your version of events in the series! Folken and Eries were meant to be together.

Thank you for such a romantic and refreshingly clean story!
TheNinjaChipmunk chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow! Great fic! I was totally immersed. You are so good at creating atmosphere and portraying emotions. Thanks for sharing this!
AmethystWings chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Nice story. Thanks for writing it.
Whimsical Flourish chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Loved this story. Good job!
windwraith chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
NICE! i was looking forward to finding out how he becaome himan again. I I like how even faced with his grave ares could not accecpt he was gone. I nice tribute to our favorite characters. well done as always. ~Wraith
Millefiore chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I'm curious as to how you will continue this little fic. As always, you have a way with creating perfectly believable characters and I really enjoy your depictions of Folken and Eries. I'm glad that you are still contributing to this fandom . . . I know I should try and put some stories out there but I lack focus . . . so I admire you for taking the time to write these ideas down and sharing them with the rest of us.

I feel like I'm sitting down and reading a book when I read your stories. _

Will Folken somehow be reborn? It always irked me that the spirit form of Dornkirk kicked around for a bit while Folken's dead body was just . . . dead. I was annoyed that Dornkirk wasn't dead-dead after all that Folken put himself through . . . so, yeah, it'll be interesting where you take this _

I seriously have to put you on my author alert list! lol