Reviews for To Meet, To Dance, To Fall
D-chi chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I like the angst with not being able to express their feelings. All that protocol.
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Nice! I love it!
RedAmaranth chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
How did this alert slip through my email? Ah! I'm sorry I only just now saw this.

I absolutely love that you chose to use present tense. I think it works perfectly and it's something a bit different coming from you :)

Such a nice change of pace and I'm in love with this. Your word choice was superb and I really liked how you broke it up between her and then him and then a short little wrap up after the illicit kiss! Awesome job!
Lain-san chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'm falling in love with your fanfics hehe

Really, they are so good xD

This one is a little angst, but fits valentine's day so well
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Beautiful :) I think present tense suits this very well.
Lou Nebin chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Grr..m dot ff dot net isn't working properly..so, sorry if the formatting or any punctuation is weird.

Anyhoo, I read this and was like wow and then I went back and read it with 'Need You Now' playing and was like, damn it pretty much goes along with the song. Awesome!I love it.

I also like that there was about 5 songs that inspired this. That AN at the beginning cracked me up for some reason.

And (you know I love your writing but) is this really the happiest thing you could find? Wow... And yet, it makes me love it all the more. Lol.

Yay for the Valentines Day fic that isn't actually about Valentines Day! Happy V-day!