Reviews for A Dozen Pink Roses
Amazing...
BrandySwill chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
OMG this is too cute!
jaytastick chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Was saving this for valentines' day to read it. I'm glad I waited . It really put me in the right mood. :)

Happy Valentines! hugs and kisses (and a bouquet of pink roses for you!) )
killthefop chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
You must be a genius of writing to come up with the descriptions you do. This stuff never gets old to me cuz it always has a clever little ending! s;)
stop.kiss chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Cute fic!
Nassis'Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I saw the Inspired by Pink chapter in your story Our Love is Art and it made me want to read more love stories that you are all great! These are getting me all geared up for Valentine Day!
boogieblues7 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Clever ending!
doctorlovely chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I am so desparte for your next update, that I am rereading your one shots again. This was delightful! I loved the twist at the end, though I know you would never have something OOC for Carlisle to cheat on Esme. Lovely writing, as always!
me insane chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This has been a great inspiration to me

I am determined that next Valentines day I will have someone special to share it with
CrushTilYourScarlet chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Gives a whole new meaning to stop and smell the roses!
Gooseberry Pie chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I'm going to read a valentines day fic even though it's christmas time.

i'm also kind of bummed that there's no snow where i am even though it's the end of december. we all know that in february we'll have it again when it doesn't belong on valentines day. :(
On Hempai Island chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This fic has made me wish I didn't live in a place of the earth that doesn't see snow. It also made me wish I wasn't allergic to flowers. ;(
x.rosaliehalecullen.x chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Your writing is flawless! This was my favorite paragraph-"A thousand years could pass and he would still watch her fingers that way – as if it were his first time witnessing the wonders of a woman's hand. He could be cast in the dust of the dry-lands, wasted by the waters of his willpower, lost in the erosion of time. He could be perched on the brink of the apocalypse and Esme's fingers would still hold him in a trance... His heart would give one last hefty pulse before he left the earth, from just one glance at her hands."

Swoon much! Haha. Great stuff.
Dominque0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved his last lines! I knew he couldn't be cheating, it just isn't Carlisle. :P
Kelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was really cute and well written; I liked it.