Reviews for What Effect We Have
K Ernst chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
So used to seeing Sherlock be so self-assured and unemotional. It’s sad to see him so scared and needy. But it was exciting to see him take the step of bravery! Thanks!
Lady Juse chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I've read this chapter a couple of times and I've thought of something, how many times did Sherlock imagine John, alive and coming through that door? Or when he was in captivity; how many times did Sherlock dream that John would bust in, alive and well, and rescue him?
I love this fanfiction and really want to get my thoughts on it out.
jbug chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
I liked the story. A few misspelled words but the storyline was good.I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2012
I love this story. I hope you'll write more.
AlessNox chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
This was a really interesting piece.
I loved the ending.

It gave us just enough of a John/Locky taste to calm us while still staying true to the characters.

I'd like to see more.
DarthJackie chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Awwwwww...it's so cute!
Sorry I got waaaaaaaaaay behind. I think I just read the past 2 or 3 chapters...all of it was amazing.
Good to see Sherlock getting back to his old self a little bit. Sad that it's almost over though. :)
looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
Sherlock said in chapter two that Moriarty was the one who told him John was dead. If this story takes place several years after Reichenbach, does this mean that he's come back from the dead? I like how Sherlock trusts John so much and how he's the only one who seems able to help him. Will Sherlock open up more about what he went through like the video of John's death and other details about what happened?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
SherlockGirl

Please write more chapters! I can't handle the suspense - you're writing is so good, please don't stop now! :)

I still can't wait to find out the rest of the story! :)
LienaGrace chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
I loved this chapter. It's sweet how much Sherlock has always relied on John and trusts him more than anyone else. I can't wait for the next part.
Amy chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
I like how John was Sherlock's anchor. So it must have gotten really bad after Sherlock thought John was dead. Why did his kidnappers want to break him? Was it revenge for a previous case?
Carrie chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
This was a really wonderful chapter. I'm just sorry the story's going to end soon.
Prothoe chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
John has been Sherlock's anchor and will always be. And maybe even vice versa...

A wonderful chapter which captures their friendship perfectly.
reflekshun chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Wonderful! I love it, and I look forward to the next chappie! Thanks for all the enjoyment you have put in this fic.
Carrie chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
I like how you had John's bad day at work and things Sherlock did recently like leaving him in a mysterious part of London without cab fair impact his decision to leave. To make it more effective, (since John stayed at Harry's for a few days before leaving and had some time to cool off) maybe you could have Sherlock also saying something more personal in that scene like calling John an idiot, saying he's useless, that he doesn't care about him, or that his work would go smoother if John wasn't around. Also, why was Sherlock kidnapped and tortured in the first place? Was it for revenge? Or did they want information from him? And why did they decide to do it then? Was it because John wasn't around to help him? Or because he'd be easier to capture since he had started doing drugs again? I can't wait for the next part.
LienaGrace chapter 14 . 6/23/2012
The hug was really sweet. Will we learn more about what happened to Sherlock while he was held hostage? And what exactly was he going to say about after John left? What does John think still needs to be said between them, and will they get a chance to say it? I'm really looking forward to the next part.