Reviews for The Notebook
I loved this so much!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Stories like this don't get enough credit. Wonderful first chapter. :)
gt-gizinmha chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
MARAVILHOSO!
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Lovely story!
onceaPrincess chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
"Blair spends the entire event possessively holding Dan's hand; the expression on her face warning of the consequences if anyone dares to meddle with them," I can imagine this bit happening, well actually, I can imagine the whole things happening. You wrote a really lovely story. Hope you write more. :)
frosken chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
this is perfect and exactly how I would have wanted it too play out on the show. Your characters are so spot on. amazing!
AnnMarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved it, it was so real and exciting

You succeeded in capturing the thoughts and actions of the characters, and congratulations

By the way I love your writing,

keep going
laurasicas chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
keep writing please! i love this fanfic! :)
ElenaBelle chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
This was a beautiful story.
Rel chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Beautiful!
Rel chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Love it! Very sharp! You totally captured their characteristics and not a all OOC. Well done!
wsedfghjklpoiuygftdvgbhnjkoiuy chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Aww soo cute

Keep up the good work:)
hendrix880 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
After the latest episode I've been rapidly reading as much Dan and Blair fanfiction as possible (as it looks like many viewers have done...). This piece is one of the best I've read thus far. You're dialogue is believable and sparks/chemistry between the two characters are obvious (just as on screen)! Good Job! My only critique is your italicizing instead of using the normal dialogue layout of quotations is a little distracting to the reader and pulls them further away from the actual dialogue.
SV chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
THIS IS PERFECTION.
swampophelia chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
"All she can do is stand beside her bed bewildered and stare at him. Just standing in her room, with that stupid semi-grin on his face, as if he hadn't recently gotten out of hospital. Then she realises that he's looking at something behind her. She follows his gaze and her eyes land on the notebook sitting on her bedside table. His notebook.

He takes a step forward and she quickly snatches it up and holds it possessively. Now it's his turn to raise an eyebrow. Her usually perfect mask fails her; she can feel a blush slowly creeping into her cheeks. All of a sudden, she thrusts the book in his direction and tells him that she's added some constructive criticism.

Constructive criticism?

It the way he slowly says it, with amusement dancing in his voice and a bemused look on his face, that makes her throw the notebook at him. Followed by a shoe. And a pillow. And then whatever else lies within her reach.

Just to irk her further, he manages to dodge every one.

Each missile is used to punctuate a statement she's yelling at him. Blair is consumed with rage; all the anger she's bottled up, all the things she wanted to scream at him in the hospital, come pouring out. How could he have been so stupid? Why does he have to go round protecting everyone?

Dan's decides that he's going to end up getting hurt if he keeps his distant, so he hurries over to her and wraps his arms around her. Allowing her to continue to rant and rave into his chest until she has no fury left.

When was the last time you slept?"

this is my favorite part of the whole thing. i've delayed reviewing this piece because of how special it actually is. this story deserves more than just a *good job* accolade. you just created viable fanon here. it is something that people will fervently wish would actually happen onscreen. Dan truly does bring out Blair's violent side, doesn't he? i don't remember her being as violent with Chuck or Nate. if this isn't belligerent sexual tension i don't know what it is.

i love your quiet, understated style... how the intensity of their emotions simmer below the surface. and i love the Blair went all Veronica Mars on that guy. you fulfilled one of my fantasies - Blair as Veronica Mars. i mean if Kristen Bell isn't going to show up as VM someone has to take the mantle of BAMF on GG. i've always believed that Blair's scheming powers just needed to be directed towards the side of justice and she would always win. Go Dan for that influence.