Reviews for Happy Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I don't even knw what to say that was hot as fucking hell and so amazing absolutely loved it!
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Aweomse, simply awesome.
CANDY-LUVS-ME chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i think i died reading this and went to *CANDY* heaven. Loved the foursome but the fluffiness between Randy and Cody made me swoon!
SSAgentSageRossi chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
as soon as my brain unmelts from all the steamy hotness i will besure to write a better review! Kudos that was Flipin hot!
Liz811 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
oh wow, that was hot. very hot.

Even if I do not think Mike and Alex enjoyed it as much as Randy and Cody (you know, their connection and that)

cold shower time!
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Holy fudging mustard! That was amazing!
AliceFCW chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, I think I died and went to heaven. That was really, really HOT! I love the foursome (Im a sucker for Randy/Alex).
Menaji chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I AM SPEACHLESS THIS IS WAS...HOT.

xoxo
rista07d chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Holy shit! That was...

Well do you really expect us to come up with something to say after that? It's a miracle i can still think clearly enough to write this review after reading this. It was just... you know that, i don't think there are even words to discribe how hot and amzing this was really. None of them do the story enough justice :)

But besides all that, i also really like the shared love between Randy and Cody and how other people admire and want that.
JackxCodyxlover chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Loved it! that was intense! I like the four some, how do you manage to writee these amazing hott stories lows my mind!

11 inches thats huge. I will never look at Cody the same again. Your one of the best writers that I read!
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ok, I wasn't alive, that's why I didn't leave you a review before. However I think I'm alive again, soo... Fuck, I dunno what to say now! What did you do to my brain? xD

Ammm that was hot, hot hot hot, like... Too hot. But hotter than too hot, get me? Whatever.

11 inches? When I read that I went to the PC's calculator and was like "wow O.o". Hey I was innocent, I didn't know that 11 inches was almost 30 cm. girl; that was really eye-opening for me. So feel proud, now I won't see Cody the same way I did before xDD I'm dirty, I know, and so are you :DD

I loved this with my whole heart and I had to take a cold shower after reading this, like aaaaall of your readers, of course. You did a great job. Mike/Cody/Alex/Randy rocks! I'm tellin you, you must write another story like this one! But more kinky :DD I love kinky stories xD I wanna die again with a hot foursome :DDD

Bye
slashburd chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'll be honest with you. I tried to read this, I really did. I got as far as when clothes started coming off and I just couldn't go any further. That said I did enjoy the way you built up to the sexy scenes starting to happen, the tension was certainly there.

If those four together is the idea of anyone's perfect fantasy I can be pretty sure that fantasy came true after they read your fic, that much I do know. A great job done in the part I read and I'm certain the rest would have been too!
lokipenguin chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Oh my... *wipes sweat off her forehead* How did you managed to write this one? I hardly survived reading it... It was tough but in the end I didn't ended up as a puddle of goo.

Freakin hot! Gets faved!

Mo
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
HOLY FO SHIZ! I creamed my pants! Like OMG! Not kidding! XD. This was intense *fans face with hand.* Im gonna need some new boxers after I'm done reviewing this. XD. This is SO HOT it should be the Sun's core. OMG! Still settling down from the sexual high. XD. Write something like this AGAIN!
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*brain dead* That was so hot, that I now can't walk :)