Reviews for My Funny Valentine
teejaay chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
oooww, thats such a shame that the story has ended :(

but maybe you can write a next sequel?
Elsa-Queen-of-Arendelle chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Pls pls pls continue this story. It might be weid but I actually like Mark and Arizona together. It's a different couple and might I add I like your plot, so pls pls update. I 3 this story.
LostGirlz chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hey i cant believe I just read a fiction with Mark and Arizona that i could actually see them as a couple maybe...I know she is gay but i think they were actually cute. You should write another chapter.. I mean how cute and awkward would a first date be with them lord forbid if it actually got to sex then what..LMAO
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I actually like Arizona and Mark together and like everyone else, it would be cool if you were to continue this. I would love to know where they would go from here. :) If not, maybe more Mark/Arizona pair stories - if the muse is so inclined?
j.so727 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i oddly enough actually like this pairing. I also think you did a great job writing this one shot but i would LOVE to see it continue...
jcapislove chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
please continue.. this is an oddly cute pairing.. please please please..
DontReadThisIsDumb chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was cute! I like the pairing oddly enough. You should continue this! It would be cool to see the reactions of Arizona being with a guy for once and about that guy being Mark. It could stir some things up. Maybe even AZ got pregnant instead of Callie? Just some suggestions if you want to continue which you should :)
Almicah chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Omg you have to continue this. PLEASE :D
resident0987 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
this is awesome i like the arizona/mark i like it. please don't end there please continue. sorry for the mistake but english is not my language.