Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shard
Moooooooooooooooooooore I have fallen in love with this storey and have already bitten my nails down to nubs waiting for chapter 19 I really really can't wait for this storey to continue
Guest chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
i love this story and cant wait for the end
kristasilver chapter 18 . 8/21/2014
Will this one day be completed?
I sure hope so.
I saw the fanart of your Jaken and kami be damned I like me some imp!
Haha.
Isn't he on the same level as Sesshomaru now?
I wanna see Jakens new powers! He's gotta have some.
Reima-of-the-Kells chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
This chapter was hilarious! I really like how you describe Jaken's new looks but also develop the plot a bit more with hints dropped along the way and this new interesting tidbit of information. I would love to see what happens next and if removing the shard will return Jaken to the way he was or not, and what the repercussions of that would be.
Maira Saw chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
I hope you will pick this story back up, its wonderful you really can do any pairing
Maira Saw chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Ones again hahahahaha poor jaken
Maira Saw chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hahahahaha this is going to be fun
Mirage chapter 18 . 4/10/2014
great story and funny ch 18...i had to laugh so much, does Jaken know what he does? and Yasha has Sessh there with the leading on the nose will this become a threesome with Sess new Jeken and Kagome or only with Sessh and Kagome and he hope that he can behold his new form it sweets him more!

please come back and write more , maybe longer chaps, pleeeeease
la canelle chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
I love it. Update soon.
Happinesssmile20 chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
Still confused about this one. I know for sure a pairing romantically between the two would make me barf, but you have intresting ways of weaving and winding friendships in stories. Can't wait to see what's next!
Corloquitur ADME chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
Oh please post more chapters,pretty please.
I really like this fic,please update .
*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*
Anil Pheonix chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Aww man! Damn it! Okay well I hope you keep this up.
newanimefan chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Please update soon! This story sounds like it could take interesting turns, depending on what you did with it, especially since you're the author!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
Okay, what's up with her new found obsesion with his hair?
FeatherTreeForest chapter 15 . 11/30/2012
Fools indead. They will come out of foolish gred and will die a foolish death.