Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shard
Azhwi chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Ah... the light bulb goes on.

But we can't forget that Sesshoumaru doesn't want Jaken to stay this way. Even if Jaken has changed his mind, his lord does not approve of using the jewel's power.

Hm, I wonder if he will be granted a short amount of time to explore and enjoy this. Like... maybe... a month? *dodges Sesshoumaru's kick*.

Look at it like a vacation, Sessh! Not that Jaken would want to leave you of course. *ducks a shooting pebble*

Entertainment? *hides behind a tree*

In any case, the story is a delight to read. Thank you for sharing!
Satsukifujin chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
A humanoid Jaken... now there is something new! This is fun! :D
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Poor ol' thing... Can I keep him? This awkward Jaken is so adorable! I promise I'll feed him, and walk him, and love him, and call him George! Okay, maybe he wouldn't like that, but nonetheless, he's too cute like this. If he weren't so distraught I'd ask to keep him this way.
Nebride chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
This story sends me into fits of giggles (not to mention having Jimminy Cricket singing "When you Wish Upon a Star" in my head for days after reading a chapter!)

Love how Miroku figured it out instantly. He's such a wise guy - in all manners of the phrase.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Aaaww...poor Jaken! lol I hope Kagome can fix him. xD
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
It still amazes me that you are making a story about Jaken interesting, lol. You are doing awesome!
TwilightStarss chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
aw poor Jaken. Can't wait for the next chap!
Skyrere chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
I lub you Forthy... You are one of my very favoritest fan fic writers of Inuyasha stuff.
lovestelly chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Your fics always make me smile and this is one of my new favourites from you. You've definitely shown us a new side of Jaken. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
nice thanks.
iNuQTpIe chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
Awww... Pope wittle Jaken :( You can do it!
p00piehead chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
This is too cute! Gosh, I already can't wait to see how this will develop further (:
sweetlilsunshine chapter 6 . 3/8/2011
so will Seshomaru lie to him?
TwilightStarss chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Never thought about a kagome and Jaken pairing...but I like the idea you have so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! )
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
lols jaken's going to be kagomefied
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »