Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shard
Locura chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
...I'm not sure even his transformation can save this. I need brain bleach. geeeeeeh.
HybridPlaything chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww Jaken-sama us my favorite character! This shall b interesting and i will watch with hungry eyes.
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
say what?
tinkerheck chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I have to admit that when I read this: "...sat beside Rin, an adult male with a shameful lack of modesty", I got a bit squicky inside and I still can't figure out why.

That being said, please continue! :)
laughcuzitsfun chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ahaah! I can't believe it! I'm so glad you're taking this pairing on. It's probably the pairing with the most comic potential. It's bound to be fantastic. Love how it's starting, can't wait for the next chapter (:
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Woah. That was unexpected. XD
Emertheawesome chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
You have no idea how curious I am about this story. I saw Jaken and Kagome, and my mind just went, "..WHA...?"

Honestly, I have utmost confidence that you can pull this off. Whether romantic, platonic, or just plain goofy-I'm extremely excited for this story.

As always, you are one of the most talented authors on this site, and I eagerly await more.

Thank you!
Skyrere chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
my goodness.. :D

I knew you could not pair Jaken and kag while he's a toad. XD

I look forward to how this runs.

You twinkly sweet lady you.
EmDrenn chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
interesting! a story where jaken was not orignially the toad imp he is now... hmm, i've never thought of that!
LordRandallsLady chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well, I'm one of those that firmly believes in your ability to write any pairing. You are the wielder of Forthseiga, after all ;).

A Jaken fic is definitely something I haven't seen from you before and I have no doubt hilarity will ensue. I can't wait!
Hot-tempered-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
LOL! WTH!

You come up with the greatest ideas! I love them all!

XD!
C. Nichole chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oooooo! I think this will be incredibly amusing! I can't wait to see what you do with this.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Should prove interesting. Thanks happy valentines day.
markyc58 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ho, ho, ho! Now, this one I have to read! Jaken? Even the thought of it makes me want to laugh! This is going to be so much fun! XD
Kitani chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Oooh! New OC?

I love your stories! You have a way of keeping the Inyasha cast in great character and sticking ot the feel of the manga. Please write as much as you can and Happy V day!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »