Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Shard
Aryndiel chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Interesting concept in this story! Definitely original. Can't wait to see where you take it!
markyc58 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Hee, hee, hee! Oh, my! Sesshy doesn't LIKE Jaken's new form! He's too tall to boot in the head! LOL! Oh, I so want to read the next chapter and see Inuyasha's reaction when he finds out that the 'toad' is all grown up! Ha, ha, ha!

LOVE IT!
iNuQTpIe chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Bahaha. Sesshy's not happy...
tinkerheck chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Jaken... in a macramé kilt? I'll get back to you when I am finished rinsing my visual cortex out with antiseptic. *wilts*

more, please.
Asioleshion chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Ohhh so he's got the shard, hence the makeover? haha I was kind of weird-ed out when I read JAKEN but I like where this is going.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
...

What an ingenious idea.

WoW!
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Lol. Cute thanks.
JollyVenturer chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
AH! i cant wait for whats next! xD
nefarious nature chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Oh man. This is going to be EPIC! Hahaha!
Zemmiphobia chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Oh this is beyond hilarious! I can't stop laughing at what this scene must look like. I really, really can't wait to see what Kagome's reaction will be. Great job, great job indeed!
Skyrere chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
hehehehehehe... oh yes... the giggling ensues... XD
Locura chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
...I'm not sure even his transformation can save this. I need brain bleach. geeeeeeh.
HybridPlaything chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww Jaken-sama us my favorite character! This shall b interesting and i will watch with hungry eyes.
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
say what?
tinkerheck chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I have to admit that when I read this: "...sat beside Rin, an adult male with a shameful lack of modesty", I got a bit squicky inside and I still can't figure out why.

That being said, please continue! :)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »