Reviews for Imperial Entanglements
Railway Station chapter 26 . 6/11
Awww. This is a cute fic overall, despite the clicheness of some aspects (my opinion only). I wasn't too caught by the focus on the "who will she choose" at all but you built up some great and poignant character moments at times which were enjoyable. It's also real interesting to read this considering how much the manga has progressed since this fic's writing. Nice work!
Railway Station chapter 19 . 6/11
Love the concept of a Childhood Friends PV filmed in Kyoto.
Railway Station chapter 11 . 6/10
Finally, Ren! On the other hand, I do not know what Lory was thinking when he suggested this dating plan. Ugh. And what Kyoko is doing breaking her promises all over the place? Headdesk.
Railway Station chapter 10 . 6/10
Crossing my fingers for you to write a character who can contend with Ren... That's an ambitious challenge.
Railway Station chapter 7 . 6/10
I love the fact that you found a character who would be the only rare competition to Ren - an actual prince. So amused.
Okay—no, I don’t understand how REN is a romantic interest for Kyoko. That boy has done nothing but be manipulative and verbally abusive. Kyoko needs to kick that boy to the curb.
deets1 chapter 26 . 4/3
Also btw Miyamoto is the man. I also adore the relationship decisions you made at the end-platonic, filial, and otherwise. They were great.
deets1 chapter 27 . 4/3
Lol, the second things were going to come to a head in Kyoto I knew Ren had won. You *cannot* compete with Corn in Kyoto. At least, Takahiro couldn't with just casual touches and hints lol. Now if Ren hadn't gone it would've been all over but THANK GOODNESS for the Deus Ex Machina of Directorial Malaria.

Dude I was SOOOO SCARED. I mean Takahiro is great, and at the beginning, I was like 'lol sorry Ren too bad.' But as this thing went on I realized that I couldn't relinquish Ren for Kyoko. I mean whatever decision she made I would've gone with but BROOOO if Takahiro won I would've been so sad.

In other words: this was a great story. Well done. I was engaged the whole time. I can't believe I hadn't read it until now.
Lauramari chapter 18 . 4/1
I like the song.
Guest97 chapter 27 . 1/26
Love the story and so Glad she chose Ren, and you really did it well on how she could have almost chose someone else.
kawena85 chapter 27 . 12/27/2017
This was a thrilling story.
I could not stop reading it.
I stayed up late into the night to finish as much as possible.
You did a wonderful job and it is one of my favorite stories.
Aflaiya chapter 27 . 11/14/2017
*wipes tears off face* 5/5 oh grand author. This was an amazing story. It was well written, and I was rooting for Takahiro up until the end. I feel as if you did a good job finding closure for all of the characters.
Michiyo chapter 27 . 6/5/2017
I have put off readinthis for awhile.. Bu once i started, i couldn't stop! I love it! Thank you for writing this! This sort of reminds me of The Prince and Me.. But the way you used Kuon and Kyoko here.. And how things worked out in the end.. It's marvelous! Thank you!
StarlitBaby chapter 27 . 2/25/2017
This was such an amazing story! Great work! :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 27 . 2/22/2017
This is hands down one of my all time favorite Skip Beat fanfiction. I utterly adore the way you built your characters, the depth you gave them, the charisma. I fell in love with the new ones and the usual ones. I had no problem with the changes in the Japanese royal family. As they are, they don't fit in this story hahaha.
Amazing plot. Nice ending.
I enjoyed it wholly.