Reviews for Imperial Entanglements
kawena85 chapter 27 . 12/27/2017
This was a thrilling story.
I could not stop reading it.
I stayed up late into the night to finish as much as possible.
You did a wonderful job and it is one of my favorite stories.
Aflaiya chapter 27 . 11/14/2017
*wipes tears off face* 5/5 oh grand author. This was an amazing story. It was well written, and I was rooting for Takahiro up until the end. I feel as if you did a good job finding closure for all of the characters.
Michiyo chapter 27 . 6/5/2017
I have put off readinthis for awhile.. Bu once i started, i couldn't stop! I love it! Thank you for writing this! This sort of reminds me of The Prince and Me.. But the way you used Kuon and Kyoko here.. And how things worked out in the end.. It's marvelous! Thank you!
StarlitBaby chapter 27 . 2/25/2017
This was such an amazing story! Great work! :)
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 27 . 2/22/2017
This is hands down one of my all time favorite Skip Beat fanfiction. I utterly adore the way you built your characters, the depth you gave them, the charisma. I fell in love with the new ones and the usual ones. I had no problem with the changes in the Japanese royal family. As they are, they don't fit in this story hahaha.
Amazing plot. Nice ending.
I enjoyed it wholly.
Thanks for the words.
zezily chapter 27 . 1/5/2017
Thanks for a good read :D
zezily chapter 26 . 1/5/2017
I will find you AND MAKE YOU REWRITE IT SO SHE AND TAKAHIRO GETS THE END THEY DESERVE
Just kidding, it would be way to bothersome too track you down :x
I still say f*ck ren, but at least you shut sho down completely. I litteraly yelled at my pc when you gave her to Ren, he just seems to infuriating and irritating and clueless for them too match up after she had matured...
This doesn't mean that i didn't love the chapther
zezily chapter 13 . 1/5/2017
F*ck Ren go for the prince
Sargent93 chapter 27 . 9/17/2016
that was too cute!
Rhii chapter 27 . 9/2/2016
I'm not usually a fan of OCs but by the end I was routing for Takahiro. He was definitely a much better match for Kyoko spending all that time to get to know her and support her regardless of his personal feelings.

Love the story, definitely got a bit invested with how you wrote both the cannon and OC characters!
ladygraywolf chapter 27 . 6/30/2016
You did a wonderful job writing this story. I absolutely love it, even with the bumps and winding roads.
I'm glad that everyone ended up with someone special. And that Takahiro and Kyoko were able to remain close friends. They would have made a great couple also. But with marriage out of the question they are still friends.
Thank you so much for this story. Looking forward to the next one.
ladygraywolf chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
You are right. It seems as Kyoko is finally growing up. What is still a mystery is that she still has two gentlemen after her. It would seem strange if she didn't pick Ren, but it would be interesting if she picked the prince, but we all know that won't happen because of her standing in society...Ponder.
ladygraywolf chapter 13 . 6/29/2016
She's like me, when I'm stressed I clean it's kind of funny what some people do when stressed. I like this chapter. If we know Kyoko she'll take the job, but she won't like it. But then again it might clear up a lot with Sho.
ladygraywolf chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Way to go Kyoko. Standing up to the boss, that was great. I've waited a long time for someone to do that. Great story...Keep it up.
ladygraywolf chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
If they try to marry Kyoko off to this prince Ren is going to lose his mind. I can't imagine Lory letting something like that happening considering the way he feels about these two. And the prince doesn't know what Kyoko is really like, only what he has seen on tv. and the one run in with her at LME.