Reviews for Sensitive
animewiccan725 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
How does this not have more reviews!?

Firstly Suzaku finding FFN is hysterical and the fact that Lulu knows the fanfics exist is funny in its own right.

Secondly, they really are so adorable together. And reading this reminded me of why I started reading you in the first place. (It was your SuzaLulu stuff that I first found. *hearts*)
nachan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
what can i say this is so sweet, i love u suzaku and lelouch here they're so easy going, and their relation is simple and straightforward, without all the angst from later in canon with what happened to them, granted i love the angst too.
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ah, I loved this.

Really, really loved this XD.

All the comments about C.C, Lelouch's sexual stamina and just the cute banter were win.

I feel I should say something more substantial, but ... well, I just loved this?

333
Cat In My Fridge chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Kyaaaaaaaaah, I missed this. fff you should post this on cgkinkmemeii (with the prompt and the fill) because we haven't even looked at the old meme in ages. PLEASE DO. PLEAAASE. ESPECIALLY SINCE RECENTLY ON THE MEME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN UNHAPPPY WITH THE NUMBER OF RAPE FICS. :-(

Okay? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ANYWAY. THIS WAS SOOO CUTE. fff at, "You have the best stamina ever." AND, "Sister complex." LOL you gave Suzaku the best lines. XDD

Points for switching and teasing Suzaku, too. 3

UM I LOVE THIS WRITE MORE AND JOIN US AT CGKINKMEMEII? That's where the party moved. XD

And agaain, pleaaase post this, because I'm sure I'm not the only who missed it because cgkinkmeme is dead and we moved camp. :-(

ILU.

- Yina
Kiety Star chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was so cute! I love this soo much! It did make me chuckle quiet a few times but the ending almost made me cry since I know how Code Geass ends...But it was great!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
that was sweet, and yet sad.