Reviews for Partners in Shadow
Iris chapter 7 . 7/18
:D I loved this fic - showed a whole new side of Gaara, and I have to say I really, really, reaaaaaalllyyy like him in joking-unpredictable-trickster form. 'Tis very cute and yummy and fabulous and gods I love it :):):):):) So, again, thanks ever so!
3v chapter 7 . 6/9
This is really cool because I couldnt imagine a better fight between them in your first chapter
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
i giggled and immensely enjoyed the banter :3
Tifah98 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I soooo LOVED every chapter of this! You're an AWESOME WRITER! Keep up the good work!
saku642734 chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
very awesome story :) loved reading it!
KenzoTheGreat chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Totally shipped on GaaSaku now *weeps as she turns to the next chapter*
apenny12 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
Do you know how to write Gaara or do you know how do write Gaara! This was a fun read. You should have so many more reviews for this story than you have already. This story deserves it! Awesome job and loved reading it.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Awesome Sauce Fanfic! Are Ya Gonna Update?
Lady Light chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
:D Loved this!
foxylove51 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I love this story, and it is nice to see some one giving Sakura some credit for her skills.
Barbara7chan chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Wow! One of the best GaaSaku I've read in a long time... Both are really in character. Thank you for this nice peace of writing.
samuel.ademeso chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
CriticNotWiter chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
i love it sooooooooooooooooooooooo much! .
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
PERFECT STORY! Too bad it's already over *so not fair*
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
So romantic! Damn, I don't have enough words to describe my fascination with this story! It's almost finished and I know I'll be left wanting more chapters... ah, sweet addiction