Reviews for The True Heart
Fireminer chapter 11 . 4/14
Not the best story out there, but still very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
this is too great
you're amazing bro
and so are your stories
Shiori Yomu chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I like this chapter and this story! It's nice to read that all managed to be a nice ending! :)
Shiori Yomu chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
That's a lot of crying from Noel... Anyway...
YES! Finally a JiNoel kiss from the two of 'em! Awesome chapter!
Shiori Yomu chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Actually, Saya's hair is blonde and she has green eyes, just like Noel. Thought I'd just say that. Anyway, like I said before, Jin's attitude's perfect. Good job w/ this chapter!
Shiori Yomu chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
You really wrote Jin's personality and attitude correctly! Good work!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The first chapter was good! :) Jin saving Noel is possible. X)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
you make the bezt fanfic
JinxNoel chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
kyaa! keep up the good work... you have some problem with grammar though :3
JinxNoel chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
"Arrgghhhh, HELP ME! THE MOON IS GOING TO FALL!" He screamed in a rather girly tone, sprinted around like a child. ( I lol at this part XD)
jinxnoel chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
isn't noel's cooking horrible? in noel story in continuum shift 2 she couldn't cook very good
DsCrystalEyes chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Some how, I wrote a similar piece in my computer a long time ago that ressembles Noel's salty tea. My version was coffee, and some how the secretary put in...white paint thinking it was cream...
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I remember reading this story through the end and it was the AWESOME JinxNoel that I've ever read! Keep it up! :D
William Stockholm chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
I do hope you continue writting
William Stockholm chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This story I read, I consider it as one of the best in my opinion. Not only that, You've made the characters speak their mind.

The best part of this story is the end of the chapter. I picture it like Jin Kisaragi in Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift. Keep it up!