Reviews for Julie, a Goth's Valentine
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
It was really cute and sweet I love how you wrote Julie
Throy567 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really like this story the Magic series is so awesome and what would be really fun is if Kate shows up and the guy is with her and has her of her or even better if Julie knows that kate is coming and she starts listing the reasons Dorian doesn't want to annoy Kate, like she, Curran, Derrick, Aunt B, Raphael, or Andra would want to kill him
darkreverie13 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
I liked it, it was good. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!:)
KoolaidGoddess chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
i was very glad to find more Kate Daniels fanfiction, since there isnt nearly enough. this is a very good story and i enjoyed it a lot. However, in my opinion, to make this even better, maybe you should focus less on her clothes. Yes, we want to know what shes wearing, but dont want to be repeatedly told. second, i thought Dorian's speech seemed a little fancy for a teenager. I dont know, maybe it was the way he was raised, but that was just my impression.

Like I said though, great story and i hope you write more Kate Daniels fan fiction in the future!
cloudseeker6729 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
In the 4th sentence you put an unnecisary[sp] f.[Julie walked out f the lavatory] Oh and I just noticed that you spelled labratory wrong. Anyway what doues you sister write? A.F.?