Reviews for Mission: Be Mine
julia 16 chapter 1 . 5/22
blaine and rachel
wkgreen chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Heh, I feel for Santana, all the plans! Although she did get some fun out of it! And finally she got everything cleared up! I hope she enjoys her reward as much as Quinn and Rachel are going to enjoy themselves later. ;)

Thanks for sharing! I am mainlining your romance/humor stories over this weekend ;)
CarolineSC chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
Cute story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This was drawn so far out it felt like a soap opera
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Omg this was great! Please don't stop there! There's so much more you can do!
technoeNaruto chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
This was just too adorable. So many feels
tohs chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
Hahahaha! The guys' attempts to get Quinn amuses me. I hope that after Quinn turn them down, they'll leave her alone so she doesn't waste time that should be spend on Rachel.
ServeMeTheSky chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
What a great story. I thought all the personalities were spot on (Santana and Brittany especially were spot on) and it was a nice fluffy read.
garnmcgaughn chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Nice story. Crazy and totally believable having Rachel act as she did. Would be funny to see Santanas reaction and their payback on her. But that's like another story.
happy reader chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
BuRiChiFaN chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Gawd, Rachel and Quinn were still so oblivious to each others feelings when it's already so clear that the feeling's mutual between them. I wanted to slap both to wake them up and see what's been obvious lol. I love it when Santana plays as the Faberry matchmaker XD Cute ending btw. Thanks for finishing this fic!
mysticmelodies chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Oh this was just perfect! Loved this so much! They are so cute when they are shy around each other.
anon chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
So glad you finished this! Thank you! :)
gllover22 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
That was really great. Loved it, as usual.
98forever chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
This is amazing, thank you!