Reviews for Trials and Tintinnabulations
Plaid chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Janken's song to Sage and Poncle is just too especially cute
Plaid chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
It's a brilliant opening :) I like how intelligent and open-minded Janken is as a character. This chapter opening the story with his re-entrance into Fraggle Rock and a discussion among his family members about money and such is a brilliant device for describing the more matured relationship that at least a few Fraggles have with Outer Space, and just a nice starter of great character interaction in general!
Plaid chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Hi there! I read this one quite a ways back now, but I just gotta write a review for this chapter specifically because your dialogue between Sidebottom and Boober, as well as Sidebottom's giddiness in movement and social interaction...

(See:
'Sidebottom scampered through the Great Hall, then into the frigid tunnels beyond. He saw a white, furry thing clinging to a stalactite. He thrust a bell into its forepaw and said, "Happy Festival of the Bells!"

Nonplussed, the creature looked at the bell. "What's this for?"

"It's for ringing! Like this!" Sidebottom rang his hard, then ran off.')

...are probably what make this story the most memorable for me. You write all of the characters well, but you've really got a special gift with Sidebottom, and it's awesome. ;)
Jessica12357 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very nicely written! I like how you mixed the other Muppets in, like Scooter.

I can't wait to read more! :)