Reviews for I Caught You A Star
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
This was absolutely ADORABLE! I love it! And btw, I am so jealous of you having your own star :) you are a lucky person :)
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
So I was disappointed when I discovered that the first chapter was a dream. :( And yet, it is still going to happen, but I wonder if it will run as smoothly as his dream did. And so it begins with Gerald telling Arnold that it's supposed to rain that night.

And poor Arnold is facing everything that could go wrong with the night: the dinner, the weather, and that part especially is making Helga cranky. So while things aren't going like he planned with them seeing the star, he decides to come out and tell her, and probably get the proposal overwith. His telling her about the star and what name he gave it isn't how he did it in his dream, but his words of describing things to her sound moving, and I think her reactions to them are just about how he pictured them in his dream. I love her reply to the name of the star. Yes, that part is definitely perfect. Though for a different aftermath, Arnold IS getting the basic reactions he expected from Helga.

But then there's the screw up with Gerald. As if everything could go wrong for Arnold has, or not exactly like how he wanted it to go, and I think he wants to be absolutely sure that his proposal isn't messed up. Of course, I think just him getting down one knee tells Helga that he's going to ask her to marry him. Heck, I bet even by this point, Arnold thought that he wouldn't be able to make his speech, but I think Helga wants to give him a chance. It's a good thing she did so she could hear how much he loves her, and she wants him to finish everything so he could make the night as perfect as possible.

At least her reaction to it all is what he expected! I mean, how could he not?! XD And Arnold can make life imitate art by reciprocating the kiss in the way she does it to him. Then he imitates the dream again by teasing her by asking if her response means yes, and her reaction is just like the dream, too, and he slips the ring on her finger and kisses it. :D I'm sure she can't contain her excitement about showing off the ring.

Poor Gerald has to witness and interrupt every kiss important to the couple, so yeah, I wonder what the wedding day kiss will be like. XD And yeah, I'm also surprised to see Phoebe...but I guess Gerald has a right to tell her something as big as this.

Well, even though things didn't go exactly as according to plan for Arnold, I think he's just overall happy that he made Helga happy with all of this. And because he is so optimistic, he knows that this is what's important about it all.

Really cool story for this couple, especially for a marriage proposal! :D

For a last note, I see where your inspiration came from, but the International Star Registry part reminds me of A Walk to Remember, when Landon gives a similar surprise to Jamie.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hey, reading this, I'm seeing major deja-vu from A Walk to Remember, what with Arnold having a star named for his love for Helga from the International Star Registry. And when you mentioned it was a blue star, I figured he would mentioned that he gave it their name because it reminds him of her sparkling blue eyes. Plus, nice tribute to her star sign by having the star be close to the Aries constellation.

Now exactly how much more or what can Arnold do to prove to Helga how much he loves her? This is definitely one of the most romantic actions a man can do to prove his love for his woman. And I figured Helga would give him long kisses and not want to break her lips away from his. ;)

But then when they watch and find that meteorite...what better way for Arnold to give Helga the surprise of her life with a marriage proposal, complete with the diamond ring? What else would Helga's answer be but yes, and she'd say so by overloading him with passionate hugs and kisses! Of course she's saying yes, and he knows that she would never refuse this from him. I also like how you make him kiss her finger as he slides the ring on. :)

Of course Gerald is happy for his buddy. Dating Helga has already been an adventure for Arnold...but the bes adventure is yet to come. :)

Very sweet and romantic chapter.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
AYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL! I ALMOST CRIED!

I LOVED how Arnold COMPLETELY went the extra mile for Helga! He'd totally be the kind of guy to do that!

This was such a sweet fic and I enjoyed reading it from start to finish! THIS WAS JUST PILLOW MARSHMELLOW AFRO FLUFFY! LOL I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!
CONNIES5 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
HEY YALL

I LIKE THIS

IM NEW HERE, ARE YOU GOING TO READ MINE ITS CALLED WHICH ONE RHONDA

SEE YALL
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Amazing story
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Another really adorebale chapter , love the idea of Arnold going to same jewally as Helga to get her locket upgraded and I really had lol at Gerald and Phoebe here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
Hahaha... yeah, this fits with the show's style.

Keep the good writing.
Anonymous Latina chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Awwwwwww so Cute

Is it possible to add this story to my Favorates again? I loved every ounce of it!

hahahaaaaaaa, Oh man Arnold sure didn't have the stars on his side in the beginning :)

& Gerald, that was funny (Arnold already fearing his wedding interuption) LOL!

-Fraiser ha I love that show, funny thing is that I used to hate it because it looked boring but then on a lazy day I got stuck watching it, it was the episode where Niles had a bird cage and Frazer being real stubborn wouldn't leave a parking garage! Haahaha eversince I got hooked Niles is my fav he's so funny especially since he's a clean freak!

and your own personal proposal, so sweet it's so cute that somethimes the smallest unnoticed things can become the most special and meaningful :)

Thank You I really enjoyed reading this :)
angie93 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
awww, i love it! so sweet and romantic n.n
Anonymous Latina chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awwwwww soooo Cute!

I love this fanfic so much! Arnold was so romantic... That proposal so adorable!

The way he would show his love, and his hopes of growing up to be like his Grandparents..

Thank You! :) I really enjoyed reading this 8)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Excellent Valentine story.

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Very cute and adorebale fic that really romantic of Arnold to get Helga that star
ASHtheMUSICALgirl13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love this one-shot, super fluffy goodness, just what I needed today. On a personal note, since I never have a Valentine yet I wish I did, this holiday makes me kind of feel a bit down. However, Hey Arnold! Valentine's Day episode and fanfiction/fan art make my day a whole lot better. Even fluffy hey arnold fanfiction makes today happier for me, thank you!
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
:D:D:D:D:D:D

YAY! FINALLY some fluff! OwO I'm so glad to see some fluff. :D And this was just wonderful! OwO So cute! 83 I had such a feeling he was going to propose as I read along, and I'm so glad I was right! X3 OwO SQUEE!

How sweet that he got a star for them, that's just fantastic! :D Yay! Wow. It was all so creative how this came to be!

Well done! OwO