Reviews for Whatever Works
blondferretgirl chapter 44 . 12/26/2016
Love It!
sparkledamnu chapter 44 . 9/14/2016
I enjoyed your story very much. WW was very well written and paced through each and every chapter.

You wove each individual character's story into the creation of an epic Edward/Bella love story. You dotted all you I's, crossed all your T's and left no stone untuned. I was able to ride the roller coaster with all these characters and feel all their emotions and witness Edward's evolution. It was one hell-of-a-ride,honest and just beautifully written. Kudos!

I can't really say who I'd love to hug the most, Edward or Evan. While I always love a strong, actor Edward, I must say Evan's youthful voice rang so very clear and true. Bella was so strong while still shy and gullible. YOU simply write lifelike characters.

Thank you so much for writing for our fandom. I appreciate you and your gifts to our fandom. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Elaine
Just Sus chapter 44 . 9/11/2016
Thanks for this story! I truly enjoyed it! It made me laugh, cry and bite my lip, but it was a great love story! I will miss all these characters, too.

xo Sus
Just Sus chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
What's he want out of this relationship? I would want to know if I was Bella!
Just Sus chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
And he wants Bella near him...ah!
Just Sus chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Nah, he's getting rid of Jessica!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Oh, isn't hecflirty? Is he going away to work? Or, to rehab or something?
Just Sus chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Ruh-roh!
Just Sus chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
How is Rosalie his sister, and no one has spoken about her?
Just Sus chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
So, I'm gathering that he likes Bella? Is that what Emily Emily was talking to him about? Will she tell Bella?
Just Sus chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Interesting idea for a story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 44 . 7/14/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 42 . 7/7/2016
Thank goodness All the girls are finally together!
tvd1992 chapter 15 . 12/15/2015