Reviews for Obligations Of An Heir
Moon Fox chapter 13 . 1/6/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed that there was an actual plot and reasoning behind it all, and what an interesting way of bringing the guys together!
LinBates chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
I loved your story! Good slash is fun
Rica chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
Great story! The premise shocked me enough to get my attention, and the interaction between Arthur and Merlin is great. The wand scene with Arthur and Merlin was really hot.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
This was an odd fic but still interesting. I liked it in a freudian sort of way. Good luck with your future stuff. (nods)
FreakShowonLegs chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
Great ending to a great story. This was steamin'! I'll defo be reading the sequel!
Slythermint chapter 13 . 3/12/2011

this was SO different from what expected, as far as endings go. i liked it! :)

this is a fantastic story, and one i will likely come back to read time and again. well done! :D 3
Jini chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
This fic makes my tummy quiver. Can't wait for the sequel
Magpie1600 chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
One of your best stories yet. Nice title by the way.
sybylla chapter 13 . 3/12/2011
I absolutely loved this and I can't wait for the sequel!
Slythermint chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
god i love this story.

poor merlin didn't seem to enjoy that as much as i'd hoped... but we'll see what happens! :D
Magpie1600 chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
Only one word will surfice, Wow. Well done
hello chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
I really like this story. I know its basically smut, but I like the depth to both Arthur and Merlin. I like that Arthur is sensitive to Merlin. Your Merlin and Arthur, your style of writing add a lot to this story. I also really like Hostage Situation and can't wait to see what happens next, in both of your stories. Thanks for writing!
Magpie1600 chapter 11 . 3/7/2011
About time too, well done with the way it has unfolded. Can't wait for more
Slythermint chapter 11 . 3/7/2011

you, my good madam, my great overlord of the REAL fanfiction... YOU ARE A TEASEEEE!

and i love you for it. really.

merlin should feel all insecure, and then arthur can keep reassuring him... ee! i don't mind what you do- whatever it is, it'll be fantastic.
FreakShowonLegs chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Hot n cute what more can you ask for?