Reviews for To Be a Woman
belligerent.rose chapter 22 . 10/7
Oh my. That was simply darling.
SilverLionness chapter 22 . 8/31
Agh I was kinda rootin for sevvie! Never mind, Lucius stated his case rather too passionately I guess.
RevDorothyL chapter 22 . 6/11
So glad that Lucius and Hermione chose each other in all honesty in the end, AND that Severus isn't exactly left out in the cold, after all. :)
Austione chapter 3 . 6/1
Hilarious! Love your droll natrator!
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 3 . 5/19
I like how you're trying to tell the story as though another person was telling the story. The idea is different, but I think it's falling a bit flat because in some areas you manage it and in some areas it doesn't seem as though there is that third person telling the story anymore. The flip flop is a bit annoying to keep up with. However, the idea has merit.
GOTATMI chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
your story is lit, i love the Relationship between the three and i also have a fondness for severus ( the poor little one, always neglected ) . I haven't read the whole story but still, i 'm stuck with it !
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I really wanted to like the story but found it difficult to get past the "fairy tale," "Disneyesque" narrative. It was just too distracting for me. Sorry! :(

Other than the narrative, it looked like it was well written.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Keep up the good work loving it
irononmaiden chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
I want to keep reading, but this narrative style is too distracting. It takes me out of the moment every other paragraph.
chibichanga chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
Wow! A wonderfully delightful story!
liljennmartin chapter 22 . 3/21/2015
What a paced story...with fabulous writing & a great ending!
Daphnis23 chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
Really good story.
CRMediaGal chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Wow, what an ending! I'm left conflicted. I want my SSHG, but, alas... *sniff*

Still, I'm happy I finally got around to reading this controversial fic of yours. ;) I'm sorry, again, that it took me so long to read and review, but great job!
CRMediaGal chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Ohhhh the angst in this chappie! I'm sorry, again, that it's taken me a while to review. Happy 300th, though! :) Anyhoo, really enjoying this tale. It's refreshingly different, which I like even more!
CRMediaGal chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Sorry! Life got crazy for a while (*cough* promptfest understand, yes? ;) ) but I'm back and continuing this story. This was hawt! :}