Reviews for For sometimes she must find strength in anger
yosefain chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
you couldn't have done it better!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Please continue!
AfricanChieftess chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Boy oh boy! This was really good! Reminds me why I do not like the Finn/Quinn pairing. If she were real, I'd like to slap her :)

Thanks for sharing!
Iniga chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Excellent.

And I must say I agree with everything in your author's note, too.
coolchick123 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Plz continue
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING. Heavens to Betsy (or whatever) ... that was EPIC. I loved it. Strong!Rachel and AlmostRemorseful!Finn ... And I love that Q didn't get her two cents in there.

Favorite part: But, as intertwined as our lives have gotten? I have every right to try to hate you for it.

Ah-May-Zing!
Naiema chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Preach girl. I'm disappointed in Finn too but this was one shot was lovely. :)
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow, this was amazing! I think you just helped relieve a lot of people's frustrations with this one. Everything that needs to be said is in here and I really hope the writers can take a page from your book cause this is exactly what needs to happen. You did a fantastic job with this :)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This was awesome i think you should make more chapters it was fanatastic :D
1booklover11 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
WISH SHE'D HAVE ASKED HOW HE'D FEEL IF SHE WENT TO JESSE THAT NIGHT?

FINN ALWAYS SUSPECTED THAT SHE STILL HAD FEELINGS FOR HIM.
artsmatter chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I'm a Rachel fan, and this was pretty cathartic to read. LOL. Anyway, you write amazingly.

I've been saying for a long time on forums to people who claim that Rachel has no right to be mad yadda yadda about Santana (and Quinn) that you have to see past the technicality of it all. So thank you so much for bringing that to light-and doing it so eloquently.
musicallygleek235 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ohmygosh this was soooo good!

I think you should continue. It was amazing(:
cieltatoyan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I can't even...express...all I can say right now is good job. When I get the feeling back into my numb heart, I might be able to PM you how much I loved this story.
lolalolafan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Absolutely loved your story. Very well written, and your tried to make sense out of something that makes no sense Fuin.

Hoping you will decide to continue the story, or write me for us.
BurningCrashingRaining chapter 1 . 2/14/2011