Reviews for The Natural and the Trainee
munrochambersfan141 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
You should continue this, I like it. :)
snarryislife chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
good start, just clean it up a little and you'll have a good story going on.
thisnamesucks chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
lol. nice story you have here. hope you'll update soon :) i myself am a big fan of rupert. he's just so darn cute! :D LOL!
Liz Is Socially Awkward chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Ooooo! I love this story! Update soon!
lovelikewoe13 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
hahah i love this movie!

and i really like this story and hope you update soon
thisisforyou chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I had actually forgotten this story existed.

Haha. Great work, this is still good... keep 'em coming, slightly faster, perhaps? Ta.

-for you!
pearls-and-crystal-blues chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Great beggining! I liked very much this film and I'm glad there's a Tony fic out here! I'm thinking of writing one as well, but for now, all I want is for you to keep on your good work and this story! :)
Lady Wesker chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i saw this movie about a month ago and i love it. your story is brilliant and i really hope you continue this as i would love to find out what's in store for alice
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You know, I was just thinking of writing something like this. Being a little self-idulgent. But now, I don't think I will. I'll live my fantasies through this.

You do intend to continue it, don't you? Hey, I'm the first to review! Well, I loved it. So did everyone else who read it. They're just too chicken to review. So many people are these days, it's despicable.

Anyway. You have a sort of bare, factual style that makes this edge towards plot retelling plus Mary-Sue. I think your writing would benefit from a bit more description and feeling; a little fleshing-out, if you like. Make it more your own and less... whoever wrote Wild Target's. Give Alice a character.

I was soo happy when I saw there was a category for this film. It's fantastic. I saw it on Saturday and kept trying to make references to it today but no-one else had seen it... It'd be embarrassing if I didn't do it so much.

But all that as an aside... I'm interested. Keep writing, please, I am reading. You are not trudging alone in the dark in a void, as I know most writers tend to feel on this site where no-one reviews...

-for you!