Reviews for The Warriors Truth or Dare Show
42 4ever chapter 15 . 2/15
Awww it's dine? Maybe you can use my dare and cohost in season 2! That would be kewl.
IF U HAVENT ALREADY FINISHED SEASON 2!
42 4ever chapter 11 . 2/15
SO MANY KITTIES! MAH MIND CANNAWT REMEMBER DEM SMALLLLL
42 4ever chapter 9 . 2/15
Ok I have a cohost and a dare
Dare: remember the dare where Squirrelflight had to tell Firestar her new mate was Scourge? This will be a continuation of that. Squirrelflight has to remind Firestar of that,tell him she found out he and Scourge are halfbrothers(it's ac true) and say she still loves him
Cohost: name:Robinsong. Looks: light brown pelt Amber eyes. Personally: very hyper weird and random. Is bffs with Willowheart. No one wants her as a mate. When she's on a sugar rush-well let's say she temporarily loses her sanity.
-BAIII
42 4ever chapter 6 . 2/15
I exploded from the laughs I was unsuccessfully holding in.
Also did u know scourge and firestar are half brothers? So ya. Makes that dare all the more funny!
42 4ever chapter 4 . 2/15
If anyone didn't think this chappie was hilarious then they have no sense of humor!'
42 4ever chapter 3 . 2/15
I see myself in Redfang-mostly calm but u do not wanna see her/him on a sugar rush!
We shall be besties
Lord Of All Fanfiction chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
I pmd you like ten dares, two truths, and an oc host, with a commercial.
Dawnlight25 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
I dare any random cat to smash their butt into another cat's face and another cat to do a spam touch noses! Bye! Im not your follower because this is boring, sorry!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
U need a kit called shadowkit then shadowpaw and then warrior name shadowheart leader name is shadowstar
Pinkpunkfox chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Name: Fireflame
Color: Dark ginger she-cat with white paws
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I have a co-host!
Name: Lightbeam
Gender: male
Age: 5 years old
Personality: funny, vain, arrogant, annoying.
Description: a white tom with golden eyes.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
O liked the episode of tigerheart. Please put truths or dares like to lionblaze to say he liked heathertail, that crowfeather Was father of lionblaze hollyleaf and jayfeather and also for brambleclaw to admit he Was jealous of ashfur and that he always had loved squirtelflight etc.
hntrofdmnds chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Do more pokemon!
peridotpurple chapter 15 . 10/22/2013
Hey there, please makes second season. Please add new host,servalclaw she cat, looks like a serval. Is always crazy, bye
echostar chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
i rofled so freaking hard at the tigerstar explaination XD i know im a little late but it was awhile before i decided i wanted a fanfiction account and now i finally have one...too bad i couldnt submit my cat...D: