Reviews for The Warriors Truth or Dare Show
Me chapter 15 . 6/6
OhmyStarclanthisisawesomeupdatesonplease doyouknowwhatthatsaysihopeyoudoimsorry
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
updatesoonpleaseoooooohihaveadareandtruthlol
Dare:tellLionblazeandJayfeathertogofindtheirsisterandtellherthatshesomehowsurvived. Idontknowifthatsagooddareornotitprobablyisnt.
Truth:askLionblazewhathelikesofCinderheart. Isthatgoodidontknowifitis.

Iamsooooooosorryforthis.
Tsunamistar chapter 15 . 5/18
I loved your entire series! I always read it while I was on my phone! Keep writing stories, you are amazing!
YESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESUESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESplease
Superkitthe warriors equivalent of supergirl. SHE IS FEMSLE SHE IS NOOOT SUPERMAN but she is also like willowheart and has a pet atomic bomb. Luvs!
kittycutie7 chapter 3 . 4/4
can i haz a host named Gingersplash? she is a ginger tabby and Willowheart's little sis. she is SOOOOO hyperactive, more so than willowheart and has a atomic bomb as a pet.
AmberVine chapter 15 . 1/7
Hi can you tell me when the second series is made? Thx

My email

;)
Icystar2000 chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
I have a Co-Manager, A queen, and her kits!

Co-Manager: Silverleaf - Calm, Civilized silver tabby with blue eyes and a white chest
Queen: Windsplash - Sharp, Fierce Tabby with gold eyes
Windsplash's kits:
Snowkit - White she-kit with blue eyes
Nightkit - Black she-kit with gold eyes
Sunkit - Gold tabby tom with green eyes
Bluekit - Blueish grey she-kit with blue eyes
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
You shall dare jay to kill his sticks
Cannonball200 chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Dis is dat awesome story that me friends wanted me to read!
kittensmasher3 chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
I HAVE A CO-HOST! Rabbitpaw(this came from my sis's love of bunnies) and Snowpaw. Both identical, fluffy white twins. Rabbitpaw has a very short tail and crimson eyes, while Snowpaw has green. Snowpaw is pretty much your typical med. cat, but Rabbitpaw is like a mix of reeses Redclaw and Willowshine, exept she goes crazy when she eats Marshmallows and cotton candy. BYSIES!

AND REMEMBER AI IS NOT SMASHING KITTENS I IS A KITTY WID A HAMMA
kittensmasher3 chapter 2 . 8/2/2016
I ALSO HAVE A DARE 4 U 2! I dare Willowheart(w/ bobomb army) and Redfang(w/ reeses power) to be in the same room as Firestar(who is straightjacketed to a chair and forced to listen to horrible music for the last 24 hours before this!) Your Welcome!

AND JUST REMEMBER I AM A KITTEN W/ A HAMMER,NOT A KITTEN SMASHER!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I have a host! Gingersplash, a light, sandy ginger she-cat w/ darker ginger stripes (looks exactly like the beanie boo tabitha, except w/ a white tail tip) and blue eyes. Submitted by kitten_smasher3!(I DONT SMASH KITTENS I AM A KITTY W? A BIG HAMMER!) THX for this i lol'd throuout the whole show!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
OH WTF DAT WUZ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNY! I TELL ALL MI FENDS
Frosthawkfrostsm chapter 13 . 3/24/2016
Can you add a new host named night frost who is a black she cat with a dark green eye and a iceblue eye who has a crush on redfang please
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Put tigerstar on a scrambler ride