Reviews for Being Hans Brinker
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Poor Sam! Im glad Cas was able to help. Nice tag to this eppy...this kind of a scene was definitely needes! :-)
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Castiel did do as much as he could for the brothers until they tried to stop his last ditch effort to beat Raphael.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I like the addition of Cas being able to go in and plug up the wall. *shivers* Lucifer cutting off Sam's fingers with rusty shears. Eeekk. Vivid. Almost too vivid.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Enjoyable tag. Could understand Dean calling Cas into help, terrified as to what was happening to his little brother. And loved that Cas was like Hans Brinker, plugging up the hole in Sam's wall and not surprised that it took a lot out of the angel.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I like that Castiel was able to help Sam. What an interesting idea, if only he could help on the show.

You did a great job capturing Dean's fear and worry over Sam and then his determination to protect him at the end.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Like how you injected Cas into this piece...showing us what is going on with SAm through the angel's pain.

Nice job!

Karen
Jane88 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I enjoyed this a lot. Loved how caring Cas was. Would be great if he could really help Sam in the show. Great work, thanks!
phyllis16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i enjoyed the storyand could envision the pain sam was feeling. you writers have great imagination