Reviews for Photographs
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Good stuff. Catch ya on the flip side.
DJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Hey, that was great, plese keep writing! That was really cute!I loved the comment about not doing anything with the team staring from the ceiling, that was hilarious!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
cute story
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
EEE! Too cute!

I actually wasn't expecting it this early, hence my double-take when I saw this. :P

This was great. I loved the way it was written- cute, humorous, and just a *twinge* of nostalgia :) And then of course, the would be sexy-physical (haha, yes, I just had to say 'physical) scene if Jules had not been a kill-joy :P

I adored the line of her being "petite (never short)". It cracked me up. I thought of PR and Kim and Tom. The dramatic height difference and all xD And, of course, I very much liked those last couple of lines. Very effective way to end the fic :)

-I would have read and reviewed sooner if not for the fact school's a bitch. I think you know what I mean. Well, actually, I *know* you know what I mean (that's right- I read the author's notes, too :D)

...I think it would be really cool if someone were to post more Jammy fics *wink wink nudge nudge* ;)

Nina
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That was incredibly sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed that. A wonderful, clever, beautiful little story.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 2/14/2011