Reviews for Pride
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I think he deserved that.

One must wonder what you have planned for him later...
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Insightful and brilliant. I love the way Himmerish made Matt see why he shouldn't get involved. Keep writing
nightmaster000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
good story so we finally get a explanation on why wasn't in child of darkness though to be honest i still prefer the Phobos/Will pairing i hope youre still planning on writing a story with that pairing anyway good oneshot
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Great oneshot, lets usd see where Matt has been all this time (not a Matt fan, but since this a comic centric fic, he is a key figure) Can't wait to see what happens with him and Will when they meet again :)
TTigerz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really hope that Matt's love returns Will. Love the one-shot. Now I certainly can't wait for the next chapter of Child of Darkness!
Kalims chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I was wondering where Matt has been... Matt, though he didn't want to, decided to stay out for the sake of Will. That's true love, even if it was kinda late to show.

Great one-shot NIkly. Really nice work)
Lexvan chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Well that eplains a lot. Poor Matt. Dude wanted to do the right thingm but for himself. That's not wrong, but in this case, it wouldn't help Will. But let's be honest, pride can be a powerful thing. And if I'm right, Will's going to have her share of problems with her pride too. I just hope Matt will be able to help Will when it counts.

Great story! Keep it up!