Reviews for Roommates
tentsubasa chapter 30 . 20h
I realized I forgot to leave a review for this chapter, so I thought I'd rectify that. :) It's nice to see how you are developing Sanji and Nami's roommate relationship from basically strangers to friends. Considering how Sanji falls all over himself for Nami in the canon, it's nice that Nami is the one who likes him instead this time around. Whether Sanji ever comes to the point of liking her back or not, it's nice to know that Nami is special to Sanji, even if it's just as friends. This felt kind of like a transition chapter, so I hope someday you'll put out the next chapter so we can see what you were transitioning to. Do you think you'll have Nami become a mapmaker in this?

It would be cool to see how you incorporate some of the Totto Land arc (aka Whole Cake Island arc) into this if you do. :)
Azrik chapter 30 . 9/14
Awesome story! You took a really unique approach with the characters but managed to make it work well. The last update was quite a while ago, but I still hope to read more from you nonetheless! Really anticipating more Sanji and Nami moments. Great writing!
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 1 . 9/1
Oh my's not end? I really love the story. Do you plan on continuing?
lovesrain chapter 30 . 6/14
Wish there was more of this it's REALLY good. Great story you have here! .
Jessica chapter 30 . 6/13
I can't wait for an update this story is interesting.
Jessica chapter 30 . 5/10
Please continue!
yukishakura chapter 30 . 4/13
I don't know if this story will be continued or not, but I really really love it. And love the banter and dynamics between Nami and Sanji, and Sanji being gay adds to the conflict. I think I feel that Sanji has began to fall for Nami as well. And by the way, it seems that there were never Usopp, Kaya, and Robin from the beginning ;).
Hi i am really in love with this story. Like so so much in love! May i know is there any plan on continuing this story? Thanks!
yumedarling chapter 30 . 3/16
I ardently adore this story and your characterization of Sanji and Nami is some of the best I've seen. The Sanji you write is different than what I expected (for obvious reasons) but is nevertheless, incredibly charming, and I find myself so drawn into the twists and turns of this story.
I wonder if you've lost interest in continuing/finishing this fanfic, but I'll continue to wait for any updates! I know it'll be worth it.
TheGoku741 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Lol stopped reading when "He's gay"
Sultan chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
Its been 2 years since the author is missing. I am totally hooked and halfway through the story I was hoping Sanji would atleast turn into a bi-. It is so disturbing to leave a story like this unfinished.
Sultan chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
was looking for a story between sanji and nami when i found this one. I was disgusted knowing that sanji is gay (straightest guy ever) but 12 chapters deep the story is good but having a bad gut feeling that the ending might not be as predicted
Guest chapter 30 . 10/1/2015
Are you gonna continue . Last update was in 2013 .
kajiko chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Love this fanfic :D
Great job, got me lots of laughs
nicorororobinoa chapter 30 . 7/7/2015
Still no update? Will this story ever end?