Reviews for Roommates
nicororonoa chapter 30 . 7/7
Still no update? Will this story ever end?
mikurei3 chapter 30 . 6/18
I want to know what happens! Are you still working on this one? It breaking my heart not knowing3
lenora chapter 30 . 5/5
i know it's probably a no at this point- but do you think you'll add any more chapters?
lovesrain chapter 30 . 12/4/2014
Just wanted to say great story! :3 I'll hang around to see if you ever update again. I know life is probably keeping you busy, but it never hurts to wait. :)
ObscureAuthor chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I have not given up hope on the fact that you might not ever update this again, even if it's been over a year. I still love this story unconditionally and have reread it at least four times since I first found it a few months ago. Can you please update soon? Do they ever find Robin? Does Sanji declare his already-almost-obvious crush on Nami? Or is it Nami who speaks up first? Or maybe Zoro will come back!

The possibilities are infinite.
Fadhisyalala chapter 29 . 9/8/2014
I'm crazy now. can you continue this.. pleasee.
I just wanna they are together in the ending, married n has a child..
I'm so curious please update soon.
Scarletknight17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Not gonna lie, I died alittle inside when I found that this story was unfinished.
You hav such a great story going for you! Please please please don't abandon it! I'm not asking for much, just a few more chapters so that they get together in the end! I would really appreciate it!
I realize there may be extenuating circumstances behind you not updating, and I get that. We've all been there.
But when you have the time can you write alittle more? We've all waited a year for this! Please please please continue!
Maxride268 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I know I may have posted a review like this before but..
When are you going to update?
This is probably my favorite fanfic ever and I'm going crazy without updates.
Please write more soon?
Sanji'sLady-Swan chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
You have to update this! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz with 50 cherries on top! I love this story it's the best one I've read with this pairing!
ObscureAuthor chapter 30 . 7/7/2014
Ooo! Such a good chapter! Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 30 . 5/16/2014
I absolutely love this story! I really do hope you continue it!
Yvonne Park chapter 30 . 2/3/2014
I would love to read more of this! I really have enjoyed it so far! Please keep going! I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

-Yvonne
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2014
This is such a nice story and well written too. I finished it all in a day, and it kept me interested the whole time. It's fun to see those two being friends and all.

i see that it's been a long time since you updated...I hope you haven't really gave up on it though...Ill be checking to see if it's updated. i suggest you to continue. It's great.
MyLovelyRabbit chapter 30 . 12/18/2013
This story is absolutely entrancing. I love it! I'm not usually one for AU's but this was fun and interesting and I just love every chapter. I can't wait to read more in the future! Keep up the great work!
Prinnywaifu chapter 30 . 12/17/2013
ohhhhh pleeeaaase please please please please continue! 33 I really love your story and I'm very curious as to where this is going!