Reviews for That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles
unicorn boxers
im dying stahp dorks
yao you mastermind
CrowleyLovesUSUK chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
That was so incredibly cute I am screaming! :)
Calexy chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was so blasted cute! Oh my gosh! I loved it!
Thank you so much for writing this!
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Unicorn boxers are soooo Iggy! I love the cookies btw!-de chi!
Anime Alert chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AHAHAHAHA!Unicorn boxers?!Priceless!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Kill me just kill me
THAT WAS ADORABLE wow I love the way you write its all so wonderful I can't even articulate that better really youre great keep up the good work
and just a suggestion a follow up fic would be really cute for this jus sayin
bless you and your writin'
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Sometimes, fortune cookies seem to know exacly what to say...
petite.hope chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hyaaaa~ /

Oh, LOL. I enjoyed it~ really... Simple, yet... Oh, really, sweet... ;)
kuroxic chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
D'awwwww~ X3 So cute!
Xenia van Hausen chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was beautiful. I stumbled upon a one-shot of yours today, and I am definitely delighted to know you have more! ;D
chocochipcookie-chan130 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Writer/Author, you are under arrest for giving this fangirl diabetes! You cannot believe how good this made my day. It's, like, 7:26 am here, so durh! And now, I'll go and make up my mind whether to be squealing my head off or be mentally scarred. (This fangirl does not support yaoi. Derp.)
natcat5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh my god. What is with you and these adorably perfect USUK oneshots. It was so cute that it made my toes curl. Just...wonderful.
LostAutumns chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Honestly, I'm not kidding but those fortune cookies that you find in packets that look like they've come from the 80's stuffed in the back of the shelves in the dodgy little dark convenience stores can actually be quite freakishly correct.

But it's also quite amusing to find the "Chinese" on the back can sometimes be rude or insulting words, completely irrelevant to the English on the frontXD

I would love to see Arthur in skinny jeans:)But nothing beats unicorn boxers XD
Hitsu4HinaEva -Hari-Sama chapter 1 . 6/30/2011