Reviews for Second Thoughts
Xirysa chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really don't know why you second-guess yourself when writing these characters. If anything, maybe Isadora was too... I don't know, reluctant but as the same time adamant? It's a weird combination, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Personally, I think you're better at writing men than women in 'fic. But that could just be me. IDEK MAN.

I really liked this scenario you set up, though, and it actually reminds me of something else I've been working on. I should get back to that at some point.

...Now I really want to write Legault/Isadora. But we'll see.

So yeah. Good job!

kageshoujo chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Perfectly okay. Not your best writing, but it worked out just fine. Isadora was written well, but there's something a bit off with Legault. He doesn't strike me as the kind to seem that uncaring and act so cool. Sorry, just me. Beautiful writing anyway.
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Eeee, I love this. There is not enough good Legault/Isadora out there, so I'm really glad you picked them to write! :D

[Something wrong was always wrong, and what she had done was inexcusable.] Poor Isadora. When I first started liking this pairing, it took a little while because I thought, "wait, what, Harken? Isn't she married/engaged?" But Harken... I dunno, it's like you said later on. He's changed so much. Legault, I feel, can just make her so much happier. She'll smile more with him.

["What's done is done," he said airily, and if he came off as uncaring, it wasn't intentional.] SO Legault. He would never be unkind. He's just casual, straightforward. This is the way things are, take it or leave it.

["I might enjoy that, if you mean in the literal sense,"] BAHAHA. Hehe. You should write this. *innocent face*

Anywayyy this was amazing and adorable and wonderful Valentine-y. And if you've seen the PM I sent you on LJ... I'm a total failure and COMPLETELY missed my assignment for the exchange D: I need to get on that ASAP!