Reviews for Somewhere
ceeray3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Like the solitary nature of everything outside the bar. Like this, "They had shared his moment of weakness, his moment of sorrow, his moment of self pity, and the ride home would simply be the first step in a series of steps of getting him back on the long and twisting course that his life seemed to be taking him on." Like that she's not showing pity. Love his thoughts of climbing into the cab. They shared...nice. Ah...great ending! Loved it!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
In my mind this is exactly what happened at the end of that episode. Even though he was hurting, Booth didn't leave her standing alone... that's the hint of the man we all love :) I'm glad they stuck together at the end... 'coffee' is theirs after all :) x
Bones0221 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Now THAT is what SHOULD have happened at the end of that epi!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh I loved it :) the weaving of the simple subtlety that is coffee into the story. Their whole undercurrent in their relationship. I loved the last line, they do have to start somewhere and it's a nice thought that comes with that. They need to re-group and re-build what once was theirs and I think this story is a perfect beginning for that :)

Thanks so much for writing and I hope you're well :) it's been a while.

firefly729 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was perfect. There for each other despite the hurt, sharing the cab instead of leaving one to watch a cab drive away with the other one, a hint of optimism at the end...I know I may be a minority voice, but I think it's perfect the way it is as a one-shot. :D
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Stunning. You seem more sure of who these characters are than some of the showrunners, and have written the piece accordingly.
Phoebe Miller chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. :-)
wicherwill chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Excellent. Coffee is a metaphor for sex, as we know, but it doesn't have to be :)
BandBfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love that Booth just can't send her off in a cab again...

and I love that they both want to start somewhere.

Katniss730 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Such a touching story. There is so much hurt between these two right now. They really do need the fresh start you've scripted.
SuperSquint chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
You are killing me... you know that? OMG! My heart... * thud *
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
love the ending!
corgipaz chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Umm yeah, add me to the list of please continue this one. GUM, can yell at me later. Your stories are too wonderful to just be a one shot.
ScotFree chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Lovely! I wouldn't want them to fall into bed under the "affluence of incohol" but they have to take a first step to being friends again, and this seems like a great idea.
Rhonwen chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
That was a very good story. They have to start somewhere. No wonder you stole all my coffee, you needed to wrote this.. ok I forgive you ;)